Official College Basketball 2011-12 Thread

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely got iffy for a second there. I knew it would. Didn't think it would be RIGHT out of the half but I knew they'd close in. Great games out of Sully, Thomas, Smith and then Craft with the clutch defense to get the game back in control.

I feel like if OSU goes up against an equally talented team that Matta will get out coached and we will lose.

Agree, on the other hand it is really going to come down who doesn't have the crappy night. Either team is capable of being flat any given game.

With Fab, I think Syracuse could neutralize Sullinger, but without him it is a toss-up. Really going to be interesting.

I heard that UC is having problems getting back to Cincitucky as Aaron Craft has stolen their plane tickets.

heerrrrrpderpderpderpderp

Hahahahaha. Awesome. Cincy put up a good fight at the start of the second half, but couldn't contain both Sully and Thomas.

Edited by DKilbourne

With Fab, I think Syracuse could neutralize Sullinger, but without him it is a toss-up. Really going to be interesting.

Yeah, the Cuse has struggled most of the tourney so far. Probably should have been the first ever 1 seed knocked off by a 16, barely got past Wisconsin.

My family is all from upstate NY so I've got some hardcore Syracuse fans in the family. Gonna have to torment them a bit if OSU wins.

Yea, barely past Wisconsin, but they made 14 freakin 3's. To still win up against that is pretty good.

Columbus has football, at least leave Syracuse with basketball. :yuno:

If I was betting money I would have to give a slight nod to OSU only because there is no way Syracuse will be making the shots they did last night.

I just want you all to know, I cried myself to sleep last night.

OSU was just too big and too deep of a bench, and craft sealed it.... you dont win a game with 18 turnovers... sloppy bearcat basketball.

They played like my normal bearcats the first part of the 2nd half.... then gased... you could see it, they had nothing left in the tank.

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/100/1000475/hero-showdown-cartman-vs-stewie-20090701022443845_640w.jpg

OSU was just too big and too deep of a bench, and craft sealed it.... you dont win a game with 18 turnovers... sloppy bearcat basketball.

They played like my normal bearcats the first part of the 2nd half.... then gased... you could see it, they had nothing left in the tank.

I really thought that the game would have been closer the whole way, but Thomas went off in the first half. Craft had 6, yes that's right, 6 steals!!! He came to play.