Official College Basketball 2011-12 Thread

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, that 'cuse was a great game for sure. The BE is looking to be a tough conference again, just need to perform better in the tourny. Just shows that with the recent conference shifts, bball power could turn strongly back to the ACC when the schools move. Funny how that works... a conference very weak in football, is so strong in bball, and vice verse. :lol:

How about them Bearcats... took down #11 UConn on their court. The Bearcats are now a 7-0 streak on the road in the Big East. Big game on saturday at WVU, then on Monday #1 Syracuse comes to 5/3 Arena (formerly the Shoemaker Center, aka UC's version of "The Shoe").

^ Good game last night. UConn made a pretty good run for a while but Cinci held on.

Thinking of going to the game Monday (Cuse fan). Hmm...

Yea, the 'cats almost let it slide by missing those free throws at the end.

When SK went up for that shot at the end, first I was like :no:

Then I was like :fuckyeah:

• 3 weeks later...
Waiting to hear Bielema bitch about this win.....

Fuck him and his Iowa tattoo along with all of Wisconsin sports. I fucking hate watching the hold the ball until the last second offense that they play. That win felt good. Sullinger looked inspired. Time to win out.

Kentucky game all over again......except for that big 3 to put them up 4 late. He needs to keep feeding Sullinger.

Wouldnt have needed that big three if he had shot better

Kentucky game all over again......except for that big 3 to put them up 4 late. He needs to keep feeding Sullinger.

I agree, we need some more offensive production from someone on a consistant basis. When we go into tourny time if Sullinger gets into fould trouble early or has an off game who is going to lead us? We obviously have no senior leadership in Buford, and Thomas can't figure out when and when not to shoot the ball, Smith Jr. is showing promise but we can't rely on him just yet to lead us in scoring, craft is not a scorer and will never be one, and nobody has come off the bench for us all season and had a breakout game. We are a good team but if we want to actually make a run this year, we need consistant scoring from 1 or 2 other players.

WTF are you talking about? Thomas is shooting 54% on the season and averaging almost 15 points per game

He still takes a lot of bad shots but he has gotten a lot better throughout the year and shot selection, as long as he continues to grow we will be alright.

He still takes a lot of bad shots but he has gotten a lot better throughout the year and shot selection, as long as he continues to grow we will be alright.

He hardly takes any bad shots. Buford is the one who is taking horrible horrible shots this season. Thomas usually only takes open jumpers and he has just been kinda off from 3, but he is absolutely money from down low and from about 15 feet.

He hardly takes any bad shots. Buford is the one who is taking horrible horrible shots this season. Thomas usually only takes open jumpers and he has just been kinda off from 3, but he is absolutely money from down low and from about 15 feet.

We will see, I just see some flaws but then again OSU does play in easily the best conference in college basketball this year along with by far the best defensive conference in college basketball. Just gotta stay healthy from here till the end.

I was at the game tonight, that was some bullshit reffing let me tell you. It doesn't help when the team shots 25% for the game, but damn. Sullinger was absolutely getting mugged and no whistle would be blown. Oh well still had a great time, was my wifes first Ohio State basketball game