Official College Basketball 2011-12 Thread

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game tonight, that was some bullshit reffing let me tell you. It doesn't help when the team shots 25% for the game, but damn. Sullinger was absolutely getting mugged and no whistle would be blown. Oh well still had a great time, was my wifes first Ohio State basketball game

yea, that was one of the worst reffing ive seen in NCAA mens basketball.

Thomas was a fucking beast tonight. Too bad the refs didn't want us to win.

The refs swung back and forth all game. Bad for OSU, bad for UM, bad for OSU, bad for UM, bad for OSU. It was unfortunate that they swung bad for OSU at the end and nearly got Craft killed in the process.

Once again the regs were absolutely terrible, even the announcers made comments on how it took Thomas 3 times of being hacked before a call was made. I also agree that OSU didn't help matters by shitty shooting. I don't see this team going very far in the tournament. I think teams have figured it out, you double Sully and force others to beat you and you will win. There is no legitimate threat outsie of Sullinger on a nightly basis. Thomas is hit or miss and shoots every time he touches the ball, so uch that I hate when he gets passed to. Buford isn't the player he was last year, I believe I said this earlier but losing Jon Diebler is killing this team.

The thing that will help OSU win a few games come tourney time is Craft's defense. They won't go too far unless someone shoots well from outside. I don't care if it's Smith, Buford, Thomas, or even Craft. Aggressive defense and fast breaks are what they need. Oh, and limit the damn turn overs.

Once again the regs were absolutely terrible, even the announcers made comments on how it took Thomas 3 times of being hacked before a call was made. I also agree that OSU didn't help matters by shitty shooting. I don't see this team going very far in the tournament. I think teams have figured it out, you double Sully and force others to beat you and you will win. There is no legitimate threat outsie of Sullinger on a nightly basis. Thomas is hit or miss and shoots every time he touches the ball, so uch that I hate when he gets passed to. Buford isn't the player he was last year, I believe I said this earlier but losing Jon Diebler is killing this team.

Thomas is the best shooter on the team, he can shoot whenever he wants.

At the same time, he makes those extra passes as needed. Typically the only time he shoots a 3 is when he is wide open. Sometimes his shot is just way off. He doesn't really take bad shots

Thomas is not the best shooter on the team. If we lined them up I would take Buford everyday And to say Thomas doesn't take bad shots is ridiculous.

Yeah thats why thomas has a better shooting percentage (by a lot)

And his shot selection has been pretty damn on.

I was hoping with his weight loss in the off-season that he would have become a more explosive athlete but that didn't happen at all. Then he got hurt and regressed conditioning-wise so now he's just smaller and weaker with less endurance. Then no one else on the team is worth anything consistently.