My 12yr old son shot a monster buck today!

LPFSTheFett

Nothing grilled yet. I'm actually giving the meat to the farmer that lets me hunt his land. I try to get him 2-3 deer. And I just now got my doe back that I killed a couple months ago. Perfects in Johnstown took forever this year.

Thanks again for the comments. I'm back out again tonight. Had to run off some trespassers squirel hunting, so don't have high hopes. But you never know!

Prfects is my least favorite place to go, try oiler's in utica. Cheaper, more even cuts, better packaged and they're much faster, always takes one week. Good luck!

Prfects is my least favorite place to go, try oiler's in utica. Cheaper, more even cuts, better packaged and they're much faster, always takes one week. Good luck!

I actually dropped that buck off to Oilers for the Farmer, and while I was there I got to try their specialties. It was all really good, better than perfects. But I do like perfects peperjack summer sausage and Jerky the best still. But Oilers peperoni style sticks are far superior and their summer sausage was also really good. I plan on killing a couple more deer this year and will take one up so I can get some stuff from them.

I was hoping to get out this morning and get a shot off on the buck that comes through the back of our property a few times a day. I had to get up with a fussy baby though and at 7:10 this morning I heard 8 shots ring out just behind the creek that splits my property where he comes through. I am more than nervous he is gone now. Last night I just missed the chance to get a shot on him as it got just a little too dark to do so just as he was strutting up to me. The thing is, the landowner behind me does not allow people to hunt it but the people that beside us let only two dublin cops that are older. I really have the feeling that someone was hunting where they shouldn't have been. It sounded directly behind me. I really dont see how even a couple 10 year old kids would let loose 8 shots either.