Urban Meyer (Just got real)

KennyFKINPowerz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too soon, junior.

LUL came in here to post this.

But srs, 10tv will probably now claim they were the first ones to break the news.

On that note, I will be the first to break the news that George Bush Sr. has died. Yep, you heard it here first, hes dead. Even if hes not, he will be, and i will be the one to have reported on it.

That is all.

OK let me reword. 10tv and Columbus dispatch and Fox sports and ESPN have stories that this will be annouonced next week. These seem to be the first credible sources to report this.

I am sorry for the wording of my first dumbass post.

Phil, CAPITALIZE

• Downvote 1

Nothing to back this up but hearing that he will be announced as the new head coach at halftime of the OSU/Michigan game. Supposedly he went to Fickle and asked him to stay on with the team and Fickle accepted and will stay on as assistant.

Phil, when do you think this will be announced?

Not Phil but this has been discussed pretty solid for a week in the college football thread. The earliest it will be announced is Sunday. Monday/Tuesday are probable. Then potentially a nice, fancy Tressel-style intro at halftime of the Duke-OSU basketball game Tuesday night.

OK let me reword. 10tv and Columbus dispatch and Fox sports and ESPN have stories that this will be annouonced next week. These seem to be the first credible sources to report this.

I am sorry for the wording of my first dumbass post.

Phil, CAPITALIZE

Who do you think their credible source is? The exact same people that talked to Nevadabuck and Greene. Really they are more credible than any news outlet.

Be 10 tv, be a month late with the story.

If he's is hired, he's going to bring down OSU. Let me be the first to state it. Contact me in a couple of years and I'll tell you, I told you so!!! Just wait.

Why don't you save us the suspense of waiting for the next couple of years to pass and just tell us now.