Looking at getting a desert eagle

Sam1647545489

I have had a DE50 for about 8 years. They are badass, function flawlessly, and are pretty damn accurate. Hands down the show stopper at the range. The only downside is about 3 bucks a round.

This is why I want one. And of course I want the .50 caliper. And Tilley, thanks for the useful info. It has shed some new light on how i look at this gun. It will now be a tough decision to make.

This is why I want one. And of course I want the .50 caliper. And Tilley, thanks for the useful info. It has shed some new light on how i look at this gun. It will now be a tough decision to make.

The CL person took down that pic so I had to replace it with a new one. It looks slightly different than the first, so I think he might be a scam.

TIA

The only thing I can think of to turn a prospective buyer off is if they would have small hands. Its a lot of grip to hold on to. The big revolvers have a fairly standard size grip, whereas the Eagle has that big round in a mag you have to get your hand around.

As an illustration; this picture has the DE50 and a 45/70 BFR. The grip on a DE is a big stretch from the BFR, and thats a big gun.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/evil8/debfr.jpg?t=1322102807

FN Five-Seven > DE

QFT +1 and all that other goodness.

My buddy has the DE and the S&W 500. Both are fun to shoot but he doesn't get them out much. Show stopper? Meh. If I see one at the range all I think is, "Man. That guy spent some dough and want people to notice him" so I usually just leave him be. .50 and social acceptance issues/anxiety is a bad combo. Hahaha.

FWIW I like the Five-Seven b/c it's not seen as often as the DE. I also like the 500 but I like the classic looks of a wheel gun over a semiauto. Just me though. You do you bruh.

I'd check out/shoot the FN before purchasing a DE though.

My old Business partner gave me his chrome DE and ammo. He never even shot it. Now it just sits in my safe lol. Its a cool gun to own, but i will never shoot it. I don't get to the range enough as it is, so when I go I like to practice with my ccw and home defense guns. We should have a CR Range day.

My old Business partner gave me his chrome DE and ammo. He never even shot it. Now it just sits in my safe lol. Its a cool gun to own, but i will never shoot it. I don't get to the range enough as it is, so when I go I like to practice with my ccw and home defense guns. We should have a CR Range day.

You have to shoot it, unless you're scared. If so, send me the ammo.

Let me take it off your hands then brah. :yuno: