Brand New Nintendo Wii - $125

Fubar231

I don't have the reciept... My dumbass threw it away at walmart last night not even thinking about it. And yes, i did pick this up at walmart for $100 with the intent to resell it for anyone who is wondering.

So you bought this for $100 from walmart and want to resell it to CR for $150.

Is that correct ?

So you bought this for $100 from walmart and want to resell it to CR for $150.

Is that correct ?

Not necessarly for $150, its 150 OBO. And i have it on CL also. I went and stood in line and all that good shit to get one of these, so i feel like my time is worth something. Would you sell something for exactly what you paid for it if you spent hours getting it etc. Also who cares what i pay for it as long as the buyer feels comfortable with it.

• Downvote 1

Standing in line in not worth the extra $$$ considering you can buy the same shit online with free shipping to the store.

I have always frowned upon people pulling that shit on CR, this isn't CL.

If you want you can close the thread, but im not pulling a JP here. Not trying to make a big deal out of it, and being as honest as i can.

If your worried about it being "Stolen" or anything ill gladly sign a bill of sale and what not.

I think everyone knows that its only $99 new. Everyone was tryng to let everyone else who didnt know this without openly criticizing your price. At least you owned it and said what your doing flat out, +1 as far as I am concerned. My dad bought a $20 tickle me elmo for $425 for my son when he was 3, free trade brother ask a million dollars for it if you want.

I think everyone knows that its only $99 new. Everyone was tryng to let everyone else who didnt know this without openly criticizing your price. At least you owned it and said what your doing flat out, +1 as far as I am concerned. My dad bought a $20 tickle me elmo for $425 for my son when he was 3, free trade brother ask a million dollars for it if you want.

fuck those tickle me elmos. I remember that whole craze, It got out of hand.