A little Glam for the holidays

TTQ B4U

Nothing like a little digital make up for the ladies as an opportunity to play.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/139920706/original.jpg

Please Note: Due to the fact that animated gifs are limited to 256 colors thus there may appear to be some pixelation not all the fine details of hair that were able to be retained are easily seen

Dang man, back when I was still in the dating scene I swear some of the girls I met on online dating sites had personal photographers to doctor their profile pics.

I get 1-2 sales per week to touch up pics for use on dating sites and facebook. What I did to these two ladies is very typical. I'm glad I've been married for so long.

I get 1-2 sales per week to touch up pics for use on dating sites and facebook. What I did to these two ladies is very typical. I'm glad I've been married for so long.

Thats nuts! how much do you charge for that? out of curiosity.

Thats nuts! how much do you charge for that? out of curiosity.

The one posted here was $15. Normally 1/2 that but they wanted more than just blemishes done. Not bad for what amounted to 5 minutes work. They supplied me the high resolution image taken by another photog.

I'll get busy again starting this week as many of my clients are just now giving me a heads up that their memory cards are in route :) I love holidays.