4 door which does not suck the life out of me every time I drive it....

2011SVT

You need to review my car. :fuckyeah:

Nice as it is, my mind is engaged in the act of driving at all times when my left foot has a pedal to manage.

My older brother has a 2006 RS4...just like Jeremy Clarkson reviewed. Wonderful, WONDERFUL car to drive.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, BMW considers the 5 series more of a limo than a sedan. You'd be doing yourself a great disservice by not looking at a 335. You can get into a 2008, maybe a 2009 for around $30k

Have you driven an E60 (previous gen 5er)? The chassis is phenominal, very Germanic (obviously). Composed, firm ride that will do well when the road gets twisty.

Nice as it is, my mind is engaged in the act of driving at all times when my left foot has a pedal to manage.

My older brother has a 2006 RS4...just like Jeremy Clarkson reviewed. Wonderful, WONDERFUL car to drive.

Yeah, I'd have to drive a real actual MANUAL S4 too:gabe:. But at least the autos have a nice dead pedal for you to rest your bored left foot on. I'd be a little concerned about the turbo issues on the earlier biturbo BMWs, might want to look into that if you serious abotu a 335/535.

335 and S4 variations are great sports sedans but NOT mid size, rear seat room in both sucks particularly the Audi.

Until the B8, I agree with you, they were pretty small as far as REAR seat space goes. The B8 however, is quite big, about as big as the C5 A6 actually. You will also see the new 3 series grow as well.

Speaking of S6's, the new A6's I think are really good looking cars, not sure where they fall in the budget. Then you also have the old RS6, those are beastly. Automatic only though.

The C6 A6 can be had with the 3.0T engine and should be easily had for 30-35k. Auto only, as with all A6s besides the 2.7T c5. The A6s have been getting stellar reviews lately, with the 3.0T, both C6 and C7.

Unless he lives in another country, it isn't a 2006. Unless sound and looks create your driving pleasure, the B8 6mt S4 is the better car to drive without a doubt.

Yeah, I'd have to drive a real actual MANUAL S4 too:gabe:. But at least the autos have a nice dead pedal for you to rest your bored left foot on. I'd be a little concerned about the turbo issues on the earlier biturbo BMWs, might want to look into that if you serious abotu a 335/535.

I almost bought a 335 and 135 within the past 6 months. Go read the forums on their issues and how crazy BMW is on voiding the warranty. This isn't regular modded car = void warranty talk, its insane. Turned me off to owning one. First car that a forum experience has ever done that for me.

I almost bought a 335 and 135 within the past 6 months. Go read the forums on their issues and how crazy BMW is on voiding the warranty. This isn't regular modded car = void warranty talk, its insane. Turned me off to owning one. First car that a forum experience has ever done that for me.

Well I remember them having major issues with oil temps on the early autos I believe? Guy in my old neighborhood bought a 535 brand new and had serious motor problems. Then they went to a bigger single turbo which was supposed to help, right?

It's kinda looking like the B8 might not have retarded issues, but we'll see. At least there haven't been problems with turbo failure, suspension wear, timing chain replacement, DI carbon, or fuel-pump cam failure yet.

Unless he lives in another country, it isn't a 2006. Unless sound and looks create your driving pleasure, the B8 6mt S4 is the better car to drive without a doubt.

I know he bought it in 2007 and it was "demo" used...could it have been an '07?

Whatever...it was one more RS4 I could drive that I normally do. :)

I know he bought it in 2007 and it was "demo" used...could it have been an '07?

Whatever...it was one more RS4 I could drive that I normally do. :)

Yeah, 07 and 08 in the US.

I got to drive one, it was great. It was brand new and glorious. Unfortunately, Their power degrades amazingly fast due to excessive carbon build up, which needs to be cleaned at LEAST once every 10k miles.

Like I said, I think they are fantastic and would own one, but not for my daily.

On a serious note, Yes, Hyundai is doing great. The Genesis is getting long in the tooth, and I don't like the looks. The tacked on body kit does nothing for the car.

Just don't like it, thats all. Auto only, 45k, not visually appealing, Hyundai badge, etc.

everyone has to start somewhere- I think hydundai has had some help to come out of nowhere so fast but you have to give credit where credit is due.

the ford model T was a royal pile but look at the new ecoboost awd taurus sho- - the first corvette with its inline 6 was a laughing stock of the automotive world- don't know any brand that is laughing at the z06/zr1.

I see no tacked in body kit, i agree they should come with genesis wings.

The side skirts look out of place, and the over styled front and rear bumpers are not for me, also the wheels are hideous.

I understand looks are subjective. I am only giving my opinion. I would rather have an SRT8 Charger or 300 than the Hyundai.

They just don't interest me, thats all.