4 door which does not suck the life out of me every time I drive it....

2011SVT

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical cr response to someone trying to do something nice for cr.....

1. The neon suggestion was obviously a Joke.

2. The words Luxury Sedan & NEON should not be used within the same area code.

3. Eat a lol fwd saab dick.

:dumb: :megusta: :dumb: :megusta: :dumb: :megusta:

Drive B7 RS4, clean valves every 1000 miles, and lose to stock B8 S4.

Commit suicide.

:lolguy:

Honestly, I'd still take a RS4 over B8 S4 I think. Slower, yes, but there's just something about them that I like more about the RS4. Think it's because it's smaller, and sounds crazy good.

Get in B5 S4, rape all.

Honestly, I'd still take a RS4 over B8 S4 I think. Slower, yes, but there's just something about them that I like more about the RS4. Think it's because it's smaller, and sounds crazy good.

Get in B5 S4, rape all.

Want to prove that theory ?

:gabe:

Spring Track B5 VS B8.

Get in B5 S4, rape all.

The RS4 is my all time favorite sedan. It is the sexiest 4 door ever made. If you have the funds to do the carbon cleaning every 10k miles, and don't care about performance really, then it would be perfect.

The B8 is better at everything, besides looks, and costs about the same.

Id go B8 all day long.

Is the budget still $30k or less, or you've thrown that out the window to get into a mid size sports sedan? Maybe my comprehension sucks but I think Jones is right he's OK with sliding on the budget in order to get into a nicer sports sedan.

335 and S4 variations are great sports sedans but NOT mid size, rear seat room in both sucks particularly the Audi.

If the 30k budget stands my first thought here was E60 535 with a tune. Easily fits in the budget, can be had with stick if you look hard enough, gets the same power figures as 335 with tune (350-400hp) and only weighs like 150lbs more while providing much more rear seat room.

If you really don't want to be bored and there is no 30k budget used E60 M5 would be my choice. I'd list E55's and E63's but they're horribly boring cars to drive unless you're going fast in a straight line, V10- Audi S6 would get honerable mention here. Newer CTS-V is a clear stand out in this category as well and can't be ignored, just not my cup-o-tea.

Panamera? :gabe:

I do like them, I don't care what anyone says.

Speaking of S6's, the new A6's I think are really good looking cars, not sure where they fall in the budget. Then you also have the old RS6, those are beastly. Automatic only though.