4 door which does not suck the life out of me every time I drive it....

2011SVT

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give them time to bring a flash out.

Could take up to 2 years so grab some coffee. :lolguy:

You literally JUST said it made more power than my Pullied/ Flashed car.

Then you say this ? Defend it if you want, but at least use 25% of more fact.

:fa:

it would be a fun DD, plus I think it looks better than the cts-v

Neither would be daily cars for me, but I am weird. I would do an S4, A6, Q7, X5, Touareg or even a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, as they ruined the SRT8 cherokee, so gaudy and corny.

My E92 has a suprising amount of rear room. Copperhead and his girl fit comfortably.

The 335 issues are mostly rectified. There are new HPFPs out that have improved reliability, and the oil cooler takes care of that issue. A lot of dealers are pretty uptight about mods, that's the norm these days. Look at what Ferd has done with mods on the new 5 liter.

My E92 has a suprising amount of rear room. Copperhead and his girl fit comfortably.

The 335 issues are mostly rectified. There are new HPFPs out that have improved reliability, and the oil cooler takes care of that issue. A lot of dealers are pretty uptight about mods, that's the norm these days. Look at what Ferd has done with mods on the new 5 liter.

That's because you're 5'2 and drive with the wheel in you chest. Have an adult driver in there then try and sit in the back... :cool:

-Marc