what new phone?

SRTurbo04

FYI Android encrypted pptp vpn does not work. It's a bug that Google has not fixed.

Get a different carrier and get an iPhone

english?

and not really interested in changing carriers unless i can find a plan with someone else for what i pay at tmobile ( 71 for nights weekedns unlimited text, data yada yada)

He was talking about point to point virtual private networking (Most people don't nee it).. Friend just picked up the new Razer (Razor) and really likes it.. But understand he is running AT&T.. Unsure if TMobile sells them. Otherwise I agree with Jeffro (iPhone is killer from a constant product with little to no bugs)

If your girl/mom has verizon see how much it is to switch to the family plan. We have 5 phones and were at $150 a month. Given we dont have any smart phones but even then it would be cheaper with the family plan. Or check into the unlimited data text blah blah blah plans I keep seeing advertised for $35 a month from other providers.

If your girl/mom has verizon see how much it is to switch to the family plan. We have 5 phones and were at $150 a month. Given we dont have any smart phones but even then it would be cheaper with the family plan. Or check into the unlimited data text blah blah blah plans I keep seeing advertised for $35 a month from other providers.

.. my fiance has verizion and pays out the ass (more then my plan) and she doesnt even have the data plan. so not sure it would be good to switch lol

and nexus prime i donnt see that on tmobiles site... hmm?

any one have any experience with the htc sensation 4g?

.. my fiance has verizion and pays out the ass (more then my plan) and she doesnt even have the data plan. so not sure it would be good to switch lol

and nexus prime i donnt see that on tmobiles site... hmm?

any one have any experience with the htc sensation 4g?

You have to get the European one and then use it on Tmobile. HTC Sensation 4g should be pretty similar to my Thunderbolt. Rooted and ROM'd its a pretty good phone.

You have to get the European one and then use it on Tmobile. HTC Sensation 4g should be pretty similar to my Thunderbolt. Rooted and ROM'd its a pretty good phone.

hmm

also just checked out veizion..not sure if im dumb but i did two phones with data and 700minuites and it would cost 200$ at verizion.... PASSSSSS

hmm

also just checked out veizion..not sure if im dumb but i did two phones with data and 700minuites and it would cost 200$ at verizion.... PASSSSSS

Ridiculous. I'm never leaving my mom's family plan. We've been grandfathered through so much shit. A similar plan to what you're looking at I think cost's us $130ish?

the Sensation is NOTHING like the Thunderbolt

it's a lot more like the EVO 3D, except for the cameras and a little less ram.

the Sensation is a GREAT PHONE.

Which is a lot like the Thunderbolt, so then the Sensation is a lot like the Thunderbolt?

Well I'm sure right now you're not going to get a better deal on any other carrier than what you have. I bet you probably have the unlimited package for $80 a month or less.

I briefly contemplated switching to Verizon simply because they will for sure get the Galaxy Nexus, but I figured out that to get CLOSE to what I have now on T-Mobile on Verizon I would be paying almost double.

So some suggestions I have:

1) Do what I did. I ended up buying a Galaxy Nexus straight up. Now that's expensive up front. I paid $720 for the phone, but say you switch to verizon and pay $40 more a month than what you do now, that will add up to $960 extra over the 2 years. Even then you won't have the true unlimited data you have right now, you will get throttled after a while. So you end up basically saving $200.

2) Do option 1, but then since you won't be contractually obligated on T-Mo anymore, you can switch to the unlimited $50 a month plan, which gives you unlimited everything, but your data speed will get throttled after a while after the first 100MB of "4G" speeds. http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/monthly-4g-plans

I highly recommend the Galaxy Nexus, it's a badass phone. Best Android out there by far.

Or if you just want to get a phone from T-Mo, it would be between the Sensation and the Galaxy S2. Both awesome phones.

You could buy the Nexus phone and not have to worry about being in a contract.

Renew your contract and get the most expensive face value/ popular phone you can and sell it at MSRP or close to on EBAY and buy Nexus at face value.

I wouldn't switch to any other carrier if you're going to lose unlimited data.

well i am on the hunt for a new phone... staying with tmobile so the iphone is out. I love my g2.. so another android phone is key.

I don't get it. Why did you sell the G2?

Ridiculous. I'm never leaving my mom's family plan. We've been grandfathered through so much shit. A similar plan to what you're looking at I think cost's us $130ish?

Same, my mom has been with T-Mobile since they were called VoiceStream. She has such a good deal on our family plan that I'm staying on it as long as possible

I don't get it. Why did you sell the G2?

Same, my mom has been with T-Mobile since they were called VoiceStream. She has such a good deal on our family plan that I'm staying on it as long as possible

i still have my g2. i had a spare g2 that i bought for the fiance but she refuses to leave verizion so i sold it.

fun fact she went to look at smartphones (she doesnt have one yet) and talked about what her bill would be ..they said 127 a month...for ONE LINE....... thats 50 bucks MORE a month that my tmobile...... dumb... haha