School me on the new GTR's

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's awd and automatic!! Just press the gas and steer. It's literally easier than riding a bicycle.

I had a chance of driving one with only 650hp (not sure crank or wheel), but the damn thing accelerate like nothing I've ever felt. Get up to speed so effortless. I will own one someday!!

And to the OP, you'll need to bring your A game to stand a chance. Your Fwd is at the mercy of the the perfect launch, his shit is "the perfect launch" every single time.

To me, there's rice and the GTR is fry rice!! But not just your normal fry rice, it's fry rice from a Japanese steak house. It's fry rice with Kobe beef, lobster, egg, whole bunch of other good shit, and it cooks in front of you by a chef. It's that good!!

LOL

It's awd and automatic!! Just press the gas and steer. It's literally easier than riding a bicycle.

I had a chance of driving one with only 650hp (not sure crank or wheel), but the damn thing accelerate like nothing I've ever felt. Get up to speed so effortless. I will own one someday!!

And to the OP, you'll need to bring your A game to stand a chance. Your Fwd is at the mercy of the the perfect launch, his shit is "the perfect launch" every single time.

To me, there's rice and the GTR is fry rice!! But not just your normal fry rice, it's fry rice from a Japanese steak house. It's fry rice with Kobe beef, lobster, egg, whole bunch of other good shit, and it cooks in front of you by a chef. It's that good!!

LOL

Are you drunk?

Ah hell 11.6 doesn't scare me, I went 11.8 with pretty much no clutch on 16lbs. Coming out this year with a twin and 30+lbs

not that i dont belive you and your quest for greatness in a honda. watching that video you had though, that slipping clutch may have helped you out and limited your spinning. leigh had fwd and ive driven a few fwd cars that make great power and the wheel spin is retarted. getting those cars to do big times on the board is a p.i.t.a. run that awd faggot from a roll and i would put all the money on you. run from a dig, and 8/10 x you will prolly lose.

not that i dont belive you and your quest for greatness in a honda. watching that video you had though, that slipping clutch may have helped you out and limited your spinning. leigh had fwd and ive driven a few fwd cars that make great power and the wheel spin is retarted. getting those cars to do big times on the board is a p.i.t.a. run that awd faggot from a roll and i would put all the money on you. run from a dig, and 8/10 x you will prolly lose.

This reminds me of the time I raced a guy (in my Z06) with a Honda hatchback for some cash. We first went from a roll. I won. Then we came back and he wanted to go again, only this time he wanted to go from a dig. I'm like - is this real life? So we did and I won again. I have no idea why he thought he would fare better from a dig.

I know, cool story. Anyway, the point is Josh would likely be at much less of a disadvantage going from a roll.