I was wrongfully fired (long story)

Comebackkid

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ like i've already explain to everyone on OH The guy I use to be friends with set me up. I've been trying to find him for 2 months now. He fuck me hard and now I'm looking like a pos.

so its never your fault? You must be the unluckiest bastard on the net then.

The guys name is Marcus, we use to hangout/work at a car lot in late 08/09. He hacked into my forums and started scamming people. Using my name to do the deals and making me look bad. I might be less educated then most of you but I'm not stupid. Im not going to do something like this and risk going to jail and leaving my family. point blank

The guys name is Marcus, we use to hangout/work at a car lot in late 08/09. He hacked into my forums and started scamming people. Using my name to do the deals and making me look bad. I might be less educated then most of you but I'm not stupid. Im not going to do something like this and risk going to jail and leaving my family. point blank

So he "hacked" into your forums. and your email. and every other point of contact that everyone seems to have issue with? and you let it get out of hand to the point where you were getting PMs or emails regarding business deals you had no idea about?

and since he was the one scamming, how do you explain this thread

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f10/f38/119233-psi2hi-thief.html

dating back to '06.

different scammer, right? a different scammer with your identical tendency to post inflammatory statements then back off them when called out? like how that laptop thread was all made up, and how you were going to threaten to sue your employer but not really retain a lawyer?

yeah.

fucking.

right.