I was wrongfully fired (long story)

Comebackkid

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is illegal and will open you up to litigation, but that's totally cool since they won't get anything if they sue you. Ohio is an at-will state. They can fire you for liking the TV show 'Whitney'.

It seems you have a sense of entitlement that is unjustified. Unfortunately, you do NOT have any certifications which makes you expendable. Get an education and people will stop exploiting you. Until then, do what you are asked and keep your mouth shut. Sorry.

who let you post this common sense? :gtfo:

psh, this guy stating facts that will prove correct.

On the real, if you want your job back, you need to go up there, logically explain your concerns to your boss, express how much you like working for him, and tell him that you will make sure that similar problems don't surface in the future. Start dropping hints like you're doing to sue someone and you can bet you'll never see the inside of that garage again.

Best advice. Also, do NOT bring up your contentions with your idiot coworker. Its your boss's shop and he keeps that idiot around for a reason. Maybe that guy has some pictures of your boss plowing a donkey. Who knows. Not your business to be involved, ESPECIALLY if you're trying to prove to your boss that you're a reliable team player.

Be humble, be professional, and above all make sure you convey to your boss the value that you bring to his company. Simply pointing out that you're not the most detrimental or that some guy is worse than you is a good way to stay out of work.

law and order CR edition.

1) youre better off

2) If you have a problem and your peer isnt receptive, talk to your boss. Publicly calling out an "established employee" is bad news, even when your in the right.

3) The show Whitney inspired Pol Pot to lead the Khmer rouge to ethnically cleanse 2,000,000 cambodians

Wait so are the mechanic and the boss the same person?

If not go talk to the boss.

I had a hard time reading that.

Yes the mechanic and the boss are two different people. Sorry for the confusion. I also just learned that the mechanic told HR that I quit and found another job WOW. I can't wait to talk to the boss.