I was wrongfully fired (long story)

Comebackkid

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never have so many I.Q. points tried to help so few I.Q. points in the history of CR.

The fox who longed for grapes, beholds with pain

The tempting clusters were too high to gain;

Grieved in his heart he forced a careless smile,

And cried ,‘They’re sharp and hardly worth my while.’

Scamming people? Roy may have a "scared" rep on Cr for his laptop thread. But he isn't a bad guy, how you people pass judgement on someone after one inncident is amazing. Most of you must e perfect in life. Never got mad, never lied, never done something that wasn't upstanding. If you have met roy or spent 5 minutes with him you would kno he isn't some low life, dumbass, scheme artist. Roy is helpful, will go out of his way, and one of the coolest people (Next to doc) on this board. Maybe there isn't more to what he is saying, maybe he really is just in a shitty spot. He just wanted to vent, but like every venting thread , every keyboard warrior comes out on their righteous horse to tell the op how shitty of a person they are.

BOOYA!

Scamming people? Roy may have a "scared" rep on Cr for his laptop thread. But he isn't a bad guy, how you people pass judgement on someone after one inncident is amazing. Most of you must e perfect in life. Never got mad, never lied, never done something that wasn't upstanding. If you have met roy or spent 5 minutes with him you would kno he isn't some low life, dumbass, scheme artist. Roy is helpful, will go out of his way, and one of the coolest people (Next to doc) on this board. Maybe there isn't more to what he is saying, maybe he really is just in a shitty spot. He just wanted to vent, but like every venting thread , every keyboard warrior comes out on their righteous horse to tell the op how shitty of a person they are.

For the reading impaired, IE: PHIL:

He's not talking about on CR, he's talking about issues on others forums.

For the reading impaired, IE: PHIL:

He's not talking about on CR, he's talking about issues on others forums.

For the mentally handicap: you jones

I was referring to everyone bashing him. I said the same thing in the chat box earlier today. Use your mod powers and go back and read it again.

For the mentally handicap: you jones

I was referring to everyone bashing him. I said the same thing in the chat box earlier today. Use your mod powers and go back and read it again.

If Roy wants to "vent" on CR in the Kitchen, he should damn well know how it's going to end. You have to remember that most of CR is comprised of keyboard hermits.

If you're only exposure to Roy (he largely lurked and sold stuff) is his thread about beating someone's ass because he owes them money, most of CR is going to make up their own minds before they get the chance to meet the guy.