I was wrongfully fired (long story)

Comebackkid

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Roy wants to "vent" on CR in the Kitchen, he should damn well know how it's going to end. You have to remember that most of CR is comprised of keyboard hermits.

If you're only exposure to Roy (he largely lurked and sold stuff) is his thread about beating someone's ass because he owes them money, most of CR is going to make up their own minds before they get the chance to meet the guy.

The whole laptop thing was a made up story. All of you guys must have believed it was real lol. Why on earth would anyone post something like that and espect the outcome from all of cr to be with him? No one really knew me till I posted that thread. One might say why would he want people to think that about him,

Well, after meeting me and hanging out we me at meets and drag strips that I can be capable of something like that, 2-2 don't add up.

:wtf: ^^^^ is this real life? Can I retract my previous statements?

To answer your ? Roy, 2+2 =4 so you making up a story like that when no one knows you is how you want to get attention? See if u stick up for u again . Fuck my life

:wtf: ^^^^ is this real life? Can I retract my previous statements?

To answer your ? Roy, 2+2 =4 so you making up a story like that when no one knows you is how you want to get attention? See if u stick up for u again . Fuck my life

lol you know your still my favorite black guy...;)

The whole laptop thing was a made up story. All of you guys must have believed it was real lol. Why on earth would anyone post something like that and espect the outcome from all of cr to be with him? No one really knew me till I posted that thread. One might say why would he want people to think that about him,

Well, after meeting me and hanging out we me at meets and drag strips that I can be capable of something like that, 2-2 don't add up.

I didn't espect anything, let alone adding 2-2

LOL at you trying to cover your ass now by saying you "made up" that laptop story. You are full of shit.

Ive messed with people in my day but not for 10 straight months. Was it your cousins laptop or something? I ask because you still seem mad bro....

Thats whats up OP. I cant believe theise mufackin dumbie road schollars hear on CR took UR litteriary wordsmiffing as truf. Whatch out WAR OF THE WORLDS IS REAL. THE MARTIANS ARE CUMMING! THE MARTIANS AER CUMMING!:lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy: I knew it the hole time, you didnt have the blind leader knit me a wool pull over!:lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy: They should know better than to believe anything you say.

At first I was:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/20/excited_golden_girls.gif

Then I was all like:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/67/Recursive_shades.gif

Now I am just:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/64/dogneg.gif