I was wrongfully fired (long story)

Comebackkid

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole laptop thing was a made up story. All of you guys must have believed it was real lol. Why on earth would anyone post something like that and espect the outcome from all of cr to be with him? No one really knew me till I posted that thread. One might say why would he want people to think that about him,

Well, after meeting me and hanging out we me at meets and drag strips that I can be capable of something like that, 2-2 don't add up.

I read the entire laptop thread.

Just so I'm getting this straight: you fabricated that entire thing? Like, you just made all that shit up?

Just so I'm getting this straight: you fabricated that entire thing? Like, you just made all that shit up?

nooo he didnt make it up. he created the story tale for your veiwing pleasures. its like when you go to the theatre. clearly it was an entertaining idea that kept you intrigued for a duration of time. exmaple, inception, you know that streets dont swing around like that. as you know people dont buy laptops from friends and then want to fite them. roy is like dicapreo.(sp?) he just mind fucked us all.

nooo he didnt make it up. he created the story tale for your veiwing pleasures. its like when you go to the theatre. clearly it was an entertaining idea that kept you intrigued for a duration of time. exmaple, inception, you know that streets dont swing around like that. as you know people dont buy laptops from friends and then want to fite them. roy is like dicapreo.(sp?) he just mind fucked us all.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgexrrqPc41qe18eoo1_400.jpg

Waiting for an answer to this (hopefully one that I can read without getting a headache). Not holding my breath.

^^ like i've already explain to everyone on OH The guy I use to be friends with set me up. I've been trying to find him for 2 months now. He fuck me hard and now I'm looking like a pos.

So...

The laptop story was made up, and the honda story you were framed, over the period of 2 years, with multiple scams?

So...

The laptop story was made up, and the honda story you were framed, over the period of 2 years, with multiple scams?

404 TIMELINE NOT FOUND.

I am confused. He has been looking for him for 2 months. Yet he was Framed August 31, 2009