I was wrongfully fired (long story)

Comebackkid

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you are saying this scammer had full and unbridled access to your phone lines, paypal account, and mailbox for 4 years. Am I hearing this correctly, Roy?

No phones, he used his. I used the same password and username ever since I started using the internet. So it wasn't hard to figure it out. The only person I talk to was mike and offered to come help him with his car. I also found out that the address he was shipping to was the two houses that was always empty. People would move in and months later they would move out?

I never gave up on looking for him but I lost my L's a few years back so looking for him was here and there, when I had a ride. I had a guy show up at my house one time and said I'm looking for Roy because he lost his wallet and I said that me. He looked at me funny and showed me the id card and dam there he was in the photo but it had my name and address on it.:mad: I took the card and gave that to my attorney.

Dam.... how the thread has turned... didn't he also "borrow" someones helmet at a track day and left with it...on accident of course?

I didn't leave and go home. I blew a boost hose and left and went to napa about 6miles down the road. When I got back I didn't know he left till track day was over so I held on to it. Yes it took me a min to return it to jason because I didn't have any L's but I did return it in the same condition I borrowed it.

The only evidence I have that I'm not that kind of guy is the friends I have on here can vouche for me. Old ebay account and two guys on H-T. Remember when I had that borg warner turbo, the s372? I found a guy that wanted to trade his s366(The one I just sold) for my s372. Well we traded and I even sent first and we both got good feedback and thats the only deal I have ever made with anyone out of state.

So you guys can call me anything you want but thats the truth and I swear on everything I love.

Can I get cliffs? Long thread is long.

1. OP said he got fired wrongfully. In the process, he makes himself seem like a bad employee.

2. A lot of people make fun of him for sounding like an idiot. Some people offer him advice on how to get his job back. It's an exercise in futility.

3. Someone references a thread about a laptop. In that thread, OP says he was going to beat up his friend who bought him a laptop and wanted paid for it. Thread makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Read it and you'll lose at least a quarter of your frontal lobe to atrophy.

4. OP says in this thread that he fabricated the laptop thread. Yup, just made it up. You didn't read that wrong. Fab-ree-kate-tid.

5. People are like WTF is wrong with you?

6. Then people start talking about how the OP is a scammer and has scammed a ton of people. Lots of links to other car forums are posted, which make him look like a scammer, a thief, and a liar. Not a good look.

7. OP has an excuse for everything. He's been framed. His identity was stolen. It's a conspiracy. If true, he is the most unlucky member in CR's history.

8. No one believes him. He keeps trying. The thread has been a casebook trainwreck.

9. You ask for cliff notes.

10. I make a list of 10 things you should know about this thread.

The only logic I can apply is your identity has been 100% hacked. In fact I think it is so hacked that these phantom people have now hacked your CR account using your logic. Might have to lock this account to stop this 4 year scam. I mean that makes sense based on what you just said. You have no idea who has access to what..

Maybe his hacked account was hacked too!

This is like Inception...Maybe he's still hacked right now...And this thread is someone else! Do we even know who we're talking to? Are we even real?

This is like Inception...Maybe he's still hacked right now...And this thread is someone else! Do we even know who we're talking to? Are we even real?

Interesting... then how deep does the rabbit hole really go?

Jesus gawd ... what if CR is our collective limbo? I'm going to kick Paul in the balls to see his reaction, that's my totem.

1. OP said he got fired wrongfully. In the process, he makes himself seem like a bad employee.

2. A lot of people make fun of him for sounding like an idiot. Some people offer him advice on how to get his job back. It's an exercise in futility.

3. Someone references a thread about a laptop. In that thread, OP says he was going to beat up his friend who bought him a laptop and wanted paid for it. Thread makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Read it and you'll lose at least a quarter of your frontal lobe to atrophy.

4. OP says in this thread that he fabricated the laptop thread. Yup, just made it up. You didn't read that wrong. Fab-ree-kate-tid.

5. People are like WTF is wrong with you?

6. Then people start talking about how the OP is a scammer and has scammed a ton of people. Lots of links to other car forums are posted, which make him look like a scammer, a thief, and a liar. Not a good look.

7. OP has an excuse for everything. He's been framed. His identity was stolen. It's a conspiracy. If true, he is the most unlucky member in CR's history.

8. No one believes him. He keeps trying. The thread has been a casebook trainwreck.

9. You ask for cliff notes.

10. I make a list of 10 things you should know about this thread.

Thanks. I only have 5 free hours tonight, and did not feel like reading the entire thread.