Photoshop guys..

OneSlow04GEETEE

Trying to get a new cosmetic look on the back end of my car. Was wondering if someone could change the gold "Mustang" on the bumper to black and also blackout the middle of the trunk from the bottom to the body lines in the middle, like so:

http://c1385782.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/cdc-105051_4419.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215480_10150163136312476_708402475_7059409_699288_n.jpg

lol.. photoshop is a program

looks 100% better in the second pic.

I know it's a program haha, just wasn't sure if there were different versions of it and there was a particular one he used. I agree on second pic, I might try it out with some Plasti-dip first.

Remove the badges and chrome license plate garbage while you're at it

No love for the chrome plate? Yeah, I think I'll be ditching that and getting a black trim one. I would remove the badges too, but Ford was a genius and made sure there were alignment holes in the decklid for them...:yuno:

for painting the mustang lettering look at something called plasti-dip. Its the latest craze. Look up videos on you tube for it.

that or pull the letters off and let them soak in bleach the bleach will eat the chorme off. then prep, prime, and paint.

Maybe don't paint it at all. Leaving it in maroon might be nice. You can always get black decals on down the road.

Yeah I think I'll just do that.

no I was talking about the chrome GT letters

Oh ok. Yeah I think that blacked out will look decent. I'm kinda iffy on the whole trunk being black like that. It just looks like too much black