"Light 4 Wheeling" around Columbus

Bahnstoermer1647545488

It sure is. I went there often in my Jeep and have gone for many years with friends. Never once have I had a run in with police. We go back there and have bonfires and hit the trails all through the night sometimes.

Looking at that now... it's big enough to have fires and run trails all night? Guess I need to get out a take a look in person, seems like it'd only be a handful of acres. Not complaining, just confused :)

I'm tied up tomorrow though I'm taking most of this week off, I'll plan to check it out with somebody this week if possible... Christian (ImUrDoctorMissNowDropYourPants) says two trucks or a winch is mandatory, and I'm not a first time four wheeler so I'm going to listen LOL.

Looking at that now... it's big enough to have fires and run trails all night? Guess I need to get out a take a look in person, seems like it'd only be a handful of acres. Not complaining, just confused :)

I'm tied up tomorrow though I'm taking most of this week off, I'll plan to check it out with somebody this week if possible... Christian (ImUrDoctorMissNowDropYourPants) says two trucks or a winch is mandatory, and I'm not a first time four wheeler so I'm going to listen LOL.

I have been back there with one Jeep many times, but also know what trails NOT to take. Also if it rained a lot I try not to go back there. So for your first few times I would suggest a partner. I am not sure on the actual size in acres, but I know it is pretty damn big! Let me know when you go and I might be able to come out in my friends Jeep since I don't have one at the moment. :fa:

lol I like the name change. And yes, it can get pretty messy back there. Flybye adds to that point a bit below.

I have been back there with one Jeep many times, but also know what trails NOT to take. Also if it rained a lot I try not to go back there. So for your first few times I would suggest a partner. I am not sure on the actual size in acres, but I know it is pretty damn big! Let me know when you go and I might be able to come out in my friends Jeep since I don't have one at the moment. :fa:

I pm'd Bahnstoermer about trying to setup a time when we both have a chance if you guys want to continue discussing a meetup time. I'm open during the day this week and then just about anytime of the day/night starting Fri until the 2nd.

Yep that was the spot. It was sloppy as hell up on the part to the west. I stopped paying attention for a split second and f'd up fender flare, otherwise a good day and we had fun screwing around. I can't believe how sloppy the slate flat was... I got stuck twice on perfectly level ground LOL. Would need 35-39" TSLs on low air to drive around there with impunity!