Dating service photos

TTQ B4U

LOL, I'm definitely in for this story the next time you want to tell it.

I've only been duped once. Was in high school. Some lady my dad with wanted to set me up with her daughter. Gave me a pic of her - bitch was gorgeous. I call her, we decide to go to dinner. I decide to take her to Olive Garden because that's how a playa from Groveport shows how ballin' he is. Went to pick her up, standing at front door, some weird looking girl who vaguely resembles the hot broad in the pic answers. I'm hoping it's the ugly sister. NOPE. I wonder if she had acid thrown on her since she took the pic I saw. Against all my instincts, I actually take her to dinner. I drown my disappointment in salad and breadsticks. She wanted to go to a movie afterward. I told her the weather was getting bad and I needed to get home. There was like a light dusting of snow on ground. I drop her off and proceed to do a burnout out of her driveway and all the way down the street: could not be WOT enough.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/006/707/nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.scaled500.jpg?1313758301