Dating service photos

TTQ B4U

This is why you shouldn't believe what you see :gabe:

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/tripleplay-1.jpg

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/5p604sog.jpg

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/lv7y8jyb.jpg

More to come....

Edited by TTQ B4U

Looks like she's wearing some makeup, and she got here hair done. Or maybe some photoshopping. Buyer beware.

These are the before and after. The far left is no makeup and hair. They then did their make up and had some photoshop work done. In some cases, a lot ;)

People don't put that much effort into their profiles, typically. My last 3 girlfriends, including my current one, I met online. Its actually kind of nice, cuts out the bullshit of regular dating.

You'd be surprised how many emails I get for this type of work. No lie, at least 3-4 per day. Quick money. I just can't help but think of the Seinfeld issue where the girl looks different under certain lights..... :lolguy:

I just can't help but think of the Sienfeld issue where the girl looks different under certain lights..... :lolguy:

Yeah, I thought of that as well. These girls look much better, good work. Also, I'm pretty sure this is false-advertising on some level.

Did you actually have to straighten out the little bear necklace on the second chick?

Not only that, getting rid of the other necklace. 0_o

I'm anal retentive so, yes. I don't shoot all the images I get. I contract out a lot of the shooting and do primarily the editing. Doing so does have it's draw backs. These aren't the best portrait shots to have been done :dumb: However:

• I get to stay home more and work less.
  • Most of my work now is in front of a PC as I let others shoot the work
  • I make more per hour $$
  • I work around my desired hours not the clients

It it offers me a lot of benefits and in the end, the clients get what they want. Not bad for a side hobby turned business that is finally paying quite well.

I almost feel sorry for the poor bastards on the dating sites when they realized they've been duped.

I checked out the profile for one of my clients on their page last week as she is pretty good looking for a 53 year old and she put her age as 46 :no:

Fake boobies and cat-eyes helps her a lot but 46.....I told my wife, I wouldn't believe it for a minute, but I'd hit it just the same :lolguy:

I've only been duped once, by a midget, but I've told that story at the meets already. :p

LOL, I'm definitely in for this story the next time you want to tell it.

I've only been duped once. Was in high school. Some lady my dad with wanted to set me up with her daughter. Gave me a pic of her - bitch was gorgeous. I call her, we decide to go to dinner. I decide to take her to Olive Garden because that's how a playa from Groveport shows how ballin' he is. Went to pick her up, standing at front door, some weird looking girl who vaguely resembles the hot broad in the pic answers. I'm hoping it's the ugly sister. NOPE. I wonder if she had acid thrown on her since she took the pic I saw. Against all my instincts, I actually take her to dinner. I drown my disappointment in salad and breadsticks. She wanted to go to a movie afterward. I told her the weather was getting bad and I needed to get home. There was like a light dusting of snow on ground. I drop her off and proceed to do a burnout out of her driveway and all the way down the street: could not be WOT enough.

haha same story as Tilley, my answers as to why all her Myspace pictures were neck-up were answered with a giant beer gut. Anyways, I even took the bitch to Olive Garden. At the end of the night I drove away at Full Open Throttle, like, I FOT the urge not to puke.

She lied about her height. Like...really lied about it. She said she was 4 ft tall, which would have come up to my chest. Trust me, I measured with a tape measure to make sure I wasn't crazy. She had to have been about half that. I quickly pulled the eject lever on that date.

She lied about her height. Like...really lied about it. She said she was 4 ft tall, which would have come up to my chest. Trust me, I measured with a tape measure to make sure I wasn't crazy. She had to have been about half that. I quickly pulled the eject lever on that date.

Not cool. Short girls need luvin.

Srsly? am I the only one that will at least try to get a bj from them no matter how large they are? I mean I did just buy them a meal.....

Few things:

One, she was a "not until marriage" person, which was kind of a disqualification on its own merit. Two, we really didn't even get to a meal. We went to that Momo place on campus and had a drink. I let this incredibly uncomfortable date go for almost exactly an hour before I pressed the wrap it up button. Three, she was ALREADY talking about me meeting her family. You don't mention that shit on the first date.

http://freewareforblackberry.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/The-Wrap-It-Up-Box.gif

She was throwing up red flags for stuff that would be off putting for a normal girl, let alone a midget.

Few things:

One, she was a "not until marriage" person, which was kind of a disqualification on its own merit. Two, we really didn't even get to a meal. We went to that Momo place on campus and had a drink. I let this incredibly uncomfortable date go for almost exactly an hour before I pressed the wrap it up button. Three, she was ALREADY talking about me meeting her family. You don't mention that shit on the first date.

http://freewareforblackberry.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/The-Wrap-It-Up-Box.gif

She was throwing up red flags for stuff that would be off putting for a normal girl, let alone a midget.

Ok yea I would have pulled the plug too. lol

Might as well start off with a lie I guess, honesty really has no place in love.:mad:

Lies = Stretching the truth....or in some cases, compressing it ;) Another very common request. Usually disguised as "inspirational" so that they can be reminded to stick to a diet/exercise plan :fa: Off to edit pictures of myself.......

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/body-edit-1.gif

FWIW, I'd hit the skinner version of her....

LOL, I'm definitely in for this story the next time you want to tell it.

I've only been duped once. Was in high school. Some lady my dad with wanted to set me up with her daughter. Gave me a pic of her - bitch was gorgeous. I call her, we decide to go to dinner. I decide to take her to Olive Garden because that's how a playa from Groveport shows how ballin' he is. Went to pick her up, standing at front door, some weird looking girl who vaguely resembles the hot broad in the pic answers. I'm hoping it's the ugly sister. NOPE. I wonder if she had acid thrown on her since she took the pic I saw. Against all my instincts, I actually take her to dinner. I drown my disappointment in salad and breadsticks. She wanted to go to a movie afterward. I told her the weather was getting bad and I needed to get home. There was like a light dusting of snow on ground. I drop her off and proceed to do a burnout out of her driveway and all the way down the street: could not be WOT enough.

Kind of the same situation here. One of my dad's friends wanted to hook me up with their daughter, except I didn't get to see her before hand. Also, I was like 15 and she was maybe 13? She looked really really young, which was weird even at that age. We went to Magic Mountain and did that whole deal. She was awkward and quiet, I was awkward and annoyed. Didn't ever talk to her again or anything. Fast forward to this summer and my Dad has a Facebook. Saw her parents on there so I decided to creep. Turns out she's a college volleyball player and looks DAMN good. Shoulda played for the future :fa: