Slow drivers in the passing lane

FourString

Technically you can get a ticket. Impeeding the flow of traffic is a ticketable offense regardless of the speed at which people are traveling.

Very true. But unfortunately they rarely enforce it here. If they would step up the tickets it MIGHT happen a bit less.

Very true. But unfortunately they rarely enforce it here. If they would step up the tickets it MIGHT happen a bit less.

If I worked for highway patrol I would probably get in trouble because I would write those tickets all the fucking time

I agree. I think they should enforce it much more. In my opinion those slow drivers are more of a danger that some of the speeders. Not to mention the traffic congestion that they create. I wanna kill someone when I have to days of thunder 20 fricken cars only to get to the front and see those fuckers 4 wide at 65 mph with a half mile of empty road in front of them.

The real world is not Nascar we don't need a pase car. If I want to go 85 mph in a state where the top speed is 65 mph that is my own agenda and it is between me and the police to discuss otherwise. NOT OTHER DRIVERS!

SO many times I wish I had the guts to throw something out my window as I pass a douche on the right.

I would love to work in a state w/ unmarked patrol cars and spend all day ticketing asshole drivers...slow in the left lanes (even if its a road like morse, i fucking hate when people drive side by side and wont allow anyone to pass), no turn signals, swerving because youre texting, etc.

Id make it my own personal new rome

This is the only time I would want a big ass SUV or truck to get the slow driver to move over. Trying to "encourage" the slow driver to move over in a low Saab isn't very efficient.

It's true my big ass truck encourages many of the dumb asses to get over. I drive it like an ass when I'm around people like this but to the normal I try to stay back so I'm not blinding them.