Where to buy engagement ring

JZig06

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I would'nt say I'm a model, but I'm not a fatty! I like to think that I'm not like most women... If you have ever met me you know that I'm pretty down to earth and would have rathered Sean spend the money flipping a car or for a downpayment on our house(Like he did). He's not a cheap ass because he didn't spend a billion dollars on my ring...

Well, I would'nt say I'm a model, but I'm not a fatty! I like to think that I'm not like most women... If you have ever met me you know that I'm pretty down to earth and would have rathered Sean spend the money flipping a car or for a downpayment on our house(Like he did). He's not a cheap ass because he didn't spend a billion dollars on my ring...

bet it was more than $600 bucks to. we arnt saying $10k is the standard. if you can for up 3k on car parts in a month, then 2k on an engagement ring isnt shit

bet it was more than $600 bucks to. we arnt saying $10k is the standard. if you can for up 3k on car parts in a month, then 2k on an engagement ring isnt shit

True...But some people have different ideas on what's worth the money. Some women don't care about the ring. Not saying I didn't but some people just have different views on whats important in a relationship and sometimes it's not the ring!

True...But some people have different ideas on what's worth the money. Some women don't care about the ring. Not saying I didn't but some people just have different views on whats important in a relationship and sometimes it's not the ring!

This is true, she isnt worried about the wedding. She wanted a nice ring, a little wedding and a long honeymoon.

I spent a lot on my wifes ring but I did that because I wanted to. She never expected anything like what I bought her and she is proud as hell of that ring. Either way I feel that she has earned it to say the least. And thats why I drive an LT1 so FUCK OFF :).

I picked out my own ring. Something cheap that would hold up to abuse. I would have been pissed if Anthony would have bought me an expensive ring and would have never worn it. I have nice jewelry for those rare occasions when I am not messing with my cars and fixing up my house. But for something I have to wear every single day....

Love the cheap ring I have. And love all of my sports cars that he has bought me with the money that wasn't wasted on a piece of jewelry.

What does a $1000 ring do better than a $100 ring?

What's gained? Nothing.

What's lost? Extra $900. :gabe:

My wife would rather have a weekend getaway, a few nice dates, etc. than an expensive-ass trinket. Just how I like it. Booya. :fuckyeah:

What does a $1000 ring do better than a $100 ring?

What's gained? Nothing.

What's lost? Extra $900. :gabe:

My wife would rather have a weekend getaway, a few nice dates, etc. than an expensive-ass trinket. Just how I like it. Booya. :fuckyeah:

I believe that s just what I said...

You all act like if you spend a bit on the high side for an engagement ring that you will never have money the rest of your life. :confused:

Funny I am just fine, we travel, raise kids, buy cars, going to buy a new house.....

I don't get it, I put time and money in it because it kinda shows the commitment and how much she means to you. That's my opinion. I'm not a newly wed either.

If I was on #4/#5 I wouldn't buy an expensive ring either. :lolguy:

I picked out my own ring. Something cheap that would hold up to abuse. I would have been pissed if Anthony would have bought me an expensive ring and would have never worn it. I have nice jewelry for those rare occasions when I am not messing with my cars and fixing up my house. But for something I have to wear every single day....

Love the cheap ring I have. And love all of my sports cars that he has bought me with the money that wasn't wasted on a piece of jewelry.

well by Phil's logic you and my wife must be Craigslist Critters :dumb:

besides the one major hole in Phil's logic is if she's the sexiest bitch in the room, they won't be looking at her ring.

not a hole in the logic chief,i said its a good feeling. and its moneey, you blow it and it comes back around. whats a few grand on a ring when you have 5x that much in a motor?

not a hole in the logic chief,i said its a good feeling. and its moneey, you blow it and it comes back around. whats a few grand on a ring when you have 5x that much in a motor?

Why do you keep throwing my car into this? Money spent on having fun is not the same thing as a useless hunk of metal and rocks on your hand.

FYI, My wife told me after most of my posting last night that her ring set was more like $2200. Of course I didn't know because I don't pay the bills, I didn't before we were married either.