The Car Show cancelled

zeitgeist57

Meh, I didn't think it was too great but it wasn't bad to watch at 2 AM on Hulu, lol. It certainly was terribly scripted and conversations were forced. Ironically enough, I always thought Adam was a pointless host on the show, I found Matt and Dan (might have the names wrong?) more lively and interesting...

Nonetheless, sad to see a car show go.

Top Gear USA hosts should be replaced by Adam, Matt and Dan.

I liked TCS hosts a lot better than TG USA, but the show content is the other way around. Tanner can drive but he's a robot, Rutledge is just a big girly dumbass, and the other guy is one of the most annoying people on TV. He doesn't know shit about cars, can't drive, makes me want to take a shower, and I still haven't figured out how he got the title of comedian.

Why can't someone produce a GREAT US based car program. It wouldn't be that hard but then again, someone into cars would actually have to call the shots. These stupid reality/regular BS producers have ZERO idea what makes a great car show...

The Smoking Tire. For cereal.