wnaplay

mjrsplat

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carrying "g's" on vacation in your pocket instead of travellers checks, who's the smart guy now, also custom ordering shoes... :dumb: I don't pay much for my shoes, they are comfortable and I have better things to spend my money on, just sayin

When I leave my house the last thing Im worried about is someone trying to take something from me and I have never lost any money so cash is king in my world.

Who gives a fuck what you want to spend your money on you dumbass. If you feel the need to buy some cheap ass shoes thats on you. I prefer what I prefer. You imbred trash motherfuckers should try some custom shoes. They give the perfect pimp limp.

Shouldnt you be tying off your brothers arm somewhere?

just pointing out that you carry cash, you haven't had a problem YET... doesn't mean that there isn't someone out there bigger than you with poor intentions, I don't carry cash and that's why, but you do what you do, also I was also tryin to say bragging about custom shoes... who cares, again I wear what's comfortable, besides who am I trying to impress? nobody, therefore I have better things to spend money on that's all.

See that bulge in my pants? That's my dick bruh, I don't need to stuff cash in my pants to make a bulge. I doubt you threw down 6k on your wardrobe that day unless you bought everything walmart had in your size. You're just an electrician stop trying to Sound like king shit. I bet you paid for that janky prison tat in food stamps.

See that bulge in my pants? That's my dick bruh, I don't need to stuff cash in my pants to make a bulge. I doubt you threw down 6k on your wardrobe that day unless you bought everything walmart had in your size. You're just an electrician stop trying to Sound like king shit. I bet you paid for that janky prison tat in food stamps.

I know a lot of electricians with 6 figure incomes. Just sayin'.

Time to get this back on track, wnaplay you suck you son of a bitch ead.

I've taken a few days and thought about this. HOW DARE you do what you have been charged for doing regarding this forum. The nerve of you to think that you should be handing out warnings, infractions, and modifying threads just because you have been given the ability and the responsibility to do so. I mean really, not letting members shit in threads in areas where it is uncalled for, and/or needed. That fine example of Meth induced gibberish, whatever gave you the idea that other members would look at that and regret having to sit through that. Your boorish attitude and general disregard, not limited to the censorship of that literary abortion has only solidified what needs to be done around here. Keep the shenanigans in the Kitchen.

Or I could be wrong...

+ rep you douche.