• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time Ohio State played at Wisconsin:

1. We had one of the worst first halves of football I can remember;

2. We had the greatest third quarter I think I've ever seen;

3. We lost, but should have won; and

4. I had a terrible hangover the following day.

I fucking despise stupid Wisconsin, their dumb mascot, their old rickety stadium, their douchebag fanbase, and their fat, bird-faced crybaby coach. Of course, I also hate Wisconsin because they have beat Ohio State so many times in recent memory, and - quite honestly - I'm afraid they're going to beat Ohio State this year too.

So, college football demigods, talk to me: what are Ohio State's chances going into this game? Should I get the Clorox, the straight razor, the bottle of Xanax, and head out on to the ledge now?

The last time I posted about when Ohio State played at Wisconsin:

I fucking despise stupid Wisconsin, their dumb mascot, their old rickety stadium, their douchebag fanbase, and their fat, bird-faced crybaby coach. Of course, I also hate Wisconsin because they have beat Ohio State so many times in recent memory, and - quite honestly - I'm afraid they're going to beat Ohio State this year too.

So, college football demigods, talk to me: what are Ohio State's chances going into this game? Should I get the Clorox, the straight razor, the bottle of Xanax, and head out on to the ledge now?

I fucking despise stupid Wisconsin, their dumb mascot, their old rickety stadium, their douchebag fanbase, and their fat, bird-faced crybaby coach. Of course, I also hate Wisconsin because they have beat Ohio State so many times in recent memory, and - quite honestly - I'm afraid they're going to beat Ohio State this year too. We also know god damn well that Bielema won't outcoach this staff.

Honestly, I think PSU and MSU were bigger tests than Wisconsin.

I am not that worried to be honest. You know why? In 2010 Wisconsin had this player JJ Watt. They do not have a player named JJ Watt this year. IMO that will be the difference this year. Our corners can play 1 on 1 with their receivers. Their TE only has 18 catches this year. In 2010 they had Kendricks who caught 43 balls. Stack the box, stuff the run, pressure the QB, whoever that may be this week.

2010 our special teams let OSU down early in that game, by allowing the opening kickoff to be taken back 97 yards. We still have specal teams issues, mainly kick return coverage. Not saying its going to happen again but definitley something to keep an eye on. I would agree with the stacking the box idea, if you can stop Monte Ball you can stop Wisconsin.

Fear not my friend!!

-It's not a night game

-we are not the favor to win

-we have nothing to lose

Since I moved here in 1999, there are only a handful of games where the OSU was the underdog. And out of those handful of games there were only two or three games we actually lost. One of those was the USC game out in Cali. Most of the game we lost we were favored to win. So you know my money will be on the OSU this week.

No surprise here... But I still say its weird it all goes on BE and you never hear about it from ACC even though the BE has a winning record against them, lol.

No surprise here... But I still say its weird it all goes on BE and you never hear about it from ACC even though the BE has a winning record against them, lol.

LOL, it is the BCS. It isn't how good the football team is. It is how much $$$$ the football team can make.

Our run defense isn't nearly as bad as our pass defense, and as such, Wisconsin is completely winnable. Braxton needs to step up and continue to play well, and for the love of God, we have got to stop kick/punt returners.

Should have the best LB trio they've had all season out there for the game as well in Shazier, Sabino and Boren. I think OSU's run defense is actually #1 in the conference right now. Or at least it was going into the bye week.