Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Herman had Bollman's playbook open. The fuck was that? 11-0 on the worst offensive performance this season.

We learned something tonight....

Herman and Meyer are going to live and die by Miller

We learned something tonight....

Herman and Meyer are going to live and die by Miller

You just now learned this? I have been screaming all year that the offense was vanilla and its a 1 man show! OSU runs essentially the same damn offense they ran under Bollman for all those years, the only difference is an athletic as fuck qb makes it look prettier. They should've fed the ball to Hyde more in the second half.

It could be worse though, we could all be USC fans, WTF happened to those guys?!!

Oh yeah, Rutgers and Maryland in talks to join the Big 10 :( Sadly the super conference shit is coming to fruition as apparently Florida State is still in talks to leave the ACC as well to join the Big 12?

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

1. Braxton's Heisman chances died in a dumpster fire last night. Does he not know you're allowed to throw the ball into the fourth row of stands if he's outside the pocket?

2. Awesome, the two teams I was pulling for - KState and Oregon - lost. Now this sets up a potential nightmare scenario: Notre Dame and Alabama for the NCG. That's like asking which leg I want amputated.

3. Oh well, with a ND loss at USC, and a win over Michigan, we are legitimate contenders for an AP title.

4. USC - LOL. You were #1 in polls to begin season. You now have 4 losses. This is why preseason polls are fucking stupid.

5. I'm now officially worried about Michigan. Did we even get a first down the entire second half of regulation?

I thought Gardner threw the ball much better than Denard does. Now with Denard playing RB (Toussaint out) and Gardner under center, may be better for Michigan. Now they are not as 1 dimensional. Proof is the reemergence of Roundtree in the offense the past few weeks. I think Michigan has a legitimate shot at this game. OSU is 1 dimensional, take Braxton away and not much left for OSU.

no way in hell OSU will be the AP national champs. There schedule has been complete horse shit, it's not there fault that the big 10 has gone in the dumpsters this year. Without them going to a bowl game and proving anything will stop the votes from coming in.

Denard at the RB position opens up a lot of trick plays for them too, hell HB interception....I mean HB Pass haha. I do agree with the "Stop Braxton, Stop OSU" statement. He will not beat you with his arm and OSU will stop giving the ball to their running backs in order to attempt to get Braxton going (happened yesterday). Hyde should get 25-30 carries every game! I was real confident about this game until yesterday, now I am a little nervous about it. I think OSU comes out on top, but it'll be a close game.

Just saw the projected BCS standings, the SEC has 3 teams in the top 4 now lmfao!! They are definitley going to have a team in the championship game and if ND fucks up against USC they'll most likely get 2 of their teams in the game, once again!

Yeah, not sure why exactly we decided that Braxton had to run the ball 538 times yesterday? Hyde has been doing great, and he was great when he got the ball yesterday - too bad it was only like 15 times. Braxton stunk yesterday.

And what the fuck is up with Stoneburner/Stonehands? I know, maybe it was the sun yesterday, but he seems to have caught a case of the dropsies.

Oh well season is almost over and then we get to hear the preseason hype all over lol.

How crazy is Les Miles btw lol:

More editing cause I can:

Rumors of Rutgers, Maryland, Ga Tech to the B10 swirling around. Add to those 3 names like North Carolina and Va Tech....here comes the super 16's :(

OSU is #4 in the AP today

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

WTF is up with Rutgers and Maryland to B10? Nooooooooooooooo

The only way I'm okay with this is if we go after two bigger name schools, like Va Tech or FSU. And even then I'm only kind of okay with it. Just seems like we're watering down the conference. I get it, it's all about money, but still, come on.

Off of nevada's information, I've been telling you guys Rutgers and Maryland for what? A year or so now?

There will be a lot of "neutral" site games with B1G teams playing in NFL stadiums in the NY and Baltimore/DC areas with the additions of those teams (again, according to nevada). Even an OSU/Rutgers matchup in Yankees Stadium.

nevada's final 2 teams to complete a 16-team B1G right now are Missouri and Texas. Everyone thought Missouri for a while but when they moved to the SEC people changed their tune but nevada said that on Friday or so. Obviously, Texas would be huge.

Off of nevada's information, I've been telling you guys Rutgers and Maryland for what? A year or so now?

There will be a lot of "neutral" site games with B1G teams playing in NFL stadiums in the NY and Baltimore/DC areas with the additions of those teams (again, according to nevada). Even an OSU/Rutgers matchup in Yankees Stadium.

nevada's final 2 teams to complete a 16-team B1G right now are Missouri and Texas. Everyone thought Missouri for a while but when they moved to the SEC people changed their tune but nevada said that on Friday or so. Obviously, Texas would be huge.

I think everyone knew they were coming. The B1G made the right move with Nebraska first though.

As for the last 2, UNC and Georgia Tech rumors are FLYING. I guess they want in the CIC bad.

I am with Tilley here, I feel its just watering down the conference. 16 teams is fucking stupid and way too many. Should just stick with 12 and even then I dont like that, guess I am a traditionalist. Looks like I will start watching the NFL again should this shit actually happen. Rutgers and Maryland...really?!!

BTW what did Nevada have to say about Dorian Johnson? Cause kid committed to Pitt over the weekend and a lot of people felt he was OSU bound lol.

Playing in the Big East! Have you even looked at who they have played and beat? They are 9-1 yet ranked 22nd in the country for a reason ;)

Lot of people already talking about how the divisions will have to realign, maybe now they will just call them East and West instead of Leaders and Legends

"Big Ten Network‏@BigTenNetwork

Maryland will join the Big Ten, effective 2014-15 season. BTN Expansion Special & UMD presser to air on BTN/BTN2Go at 2:30pm ET."

Oh and info on uniforms:

Marcus Hartman‏ @ marcushartman Ohio State will wear uniforms modeled after what 1968 Buckeyes wore (beginning a year earlier) against Michigan on Saturday