Maybe hosting in tennessee this year

wnaplay1647545503

I have thrown around the idea of hosting a trip down to the lake house this year. I have a house(parents) that over looks Dale Hollow lake, 600 miles of shoreline blah blah blah. This will be a few days in the week, a weekend whatever. Staying is free but you will have to buy your own food. The place has 4 bedrooms not including the bunkbeds which I dont think anyone has ever slept in them lol, couches, air mattress, plenty of room for sleeping bags on the floor whatever. The only stipulation is its probably going to have to be a cockfest since my wife wont be there, I will most likely have to know you or know someone who you come with. You must have a boat or be into boats, come with someone who has a boat as I am not taking people out. I will gladly show everyone whats what when were down ther, where the marinas are, restaurants, things to do on the lake. This can be done whenever, now, spring summer, fall, I dont care when. So if anyone is in and has read and understands all the above, let me know.

No sausage party on my boat...

http://gallery.ducati.org/image_db/bahnstoermer/19871.jpg

http://gallery.ducati.org/image_db/bahnstoermer/20063.jpg

Funny though, one of the worst days I had boating was like 6 or 7 girls and one of my guy friends... if we had just drank and blasted music all day I suppose it would have been fine, but they wanted to tube and such... it was a disaster of girl incompetence, I almost didn't have my one buddy along and it would have been completely undoable wihtout him LOL.

Of course some are late, some get lost, and then even with the two of us guys trying to get the girls on tubes, drive the boat, keep the lines out from under the boat, and so on, we ended up drifting into the no wake zone and over a buoy in the process .... be careful what you wish for. It was like we were playing Baywatch diving into the water all the time to save the floundering chicks LOL.

Anyway, I lose track of who's who. Are you Jason from the shop?

• 2 weeks later...
My wife trusts me with whatever, I have been with her almost 20 years, we are well behind that stage. I wouldnt feel right being on a vacation with other women with her not there. A 2 day thing would be fine, I have enough work to do on the house to keep me busy that long so I wouldnt have to start moving to the pole position with your womens. And ding ding ding on the weekend warrior thing. If you met her the friday before we leave I dont want to hear you 2 fist fighting at 4 am because she didnt turn out to be "the one". Someone come up with a date and a head count and I will see if she can go.

My wife trusts me with whatever, I have been with her almost 20 years, we are well behind that stage. I wouldnt feel right being on a vacation with other women with her not there. A 2 day thing would be fine, I have enough work to do on the house to keep me busy that long so I wouldnt have to start moving to the pole position with your womens. And ding ding ding on the weekend warrior thing. If you met her the friday before we leave I dont want to hear you 2 fist fighting at 4 am because she didnt turn out to be "the one". Someone come up with a date and a head count and I will see if she can go.

You're 34 and you've been with her almost 20 years? Damn, that's commitment! I guess my age on here isn't right, I'm 31 lol. Anyway I just don't default to thinking of CR people as conservative socially, you mentioning that you desire a respectable crew, want to work on the house and so on clears everything up, no worries just not what I assumed (most here would prefer drunken naked party girls). I would probably only spend the gas money and vacation time with the girlfriend coming along (what is boats without boobies?) but as Sam said of course respect whatever type of event youre thinking, it's your place after all. I wouldn't want drunk 85 IQ met her last night drama in my place either - just more of the norm 'round these parts so that's why I was confused LOL.

I'm more of a cruise on the boat, do some spins and jump some wakes, then chill for the afternoon with drinks and music than say a hard core all day with the guys tyring to be a wakeboard pro (flashback to 7th grade on the baseball diamond with all my future pro baseball classmates whattttt???), which lends itself to a co-ed event. A bunch of dudes getting drunk together in a cove with no bikini's just doesn't have quite the same appeal for my style haha. Anyway I hope ya'll have fun whatever goes down!

My oldest son will be 17 this year. Yes we have been together to long, err a long time. I totally get the wanting girls thing and can accomodate I just need the date to prepare. I was thinking if guys wanted to go down to a new lake and test out their new boats, a weekend would be a great trip. New lake makes you want to get out and give it hell all day seeing all the stops. If you go down on a friday night, boat all day saturday, boat all day sunday and come home sunday night or monday, not a whole lot of party time. Its different if its a lake you have been to and know what to expect. Every new lake I go to I spend the first few days giving it hell full throttle seeing everything. Are you guys really tellingme you never spend an entire day seeing what your boat can do racing other boats without chicks?

You have a 17 year old son? Is he coming along? Now, taking some young bucks out and showing them the ropes is a cool idea, I don't have any sons and that could be fun. I'm always trying to find a way to make some young kid a super hero with toys that, well, you can't afford when you're young, just for the thrill of it you know.... Better still if we could make him the hero in front of HIS potential girlfriend!

And I concur, because I always have girls on, I don't get to run the hell out the boat as hard as I can, which I have been meaning to do since I bought it... hmmm... now you have me thinking LOL. Maybe I should look up one of my younger cousins in Dayton and see if they want some boat time, like their dad (my uncle of course) did for me when I was young on his boat!

My boat won't win any top speed races, but it will corner harder, spin out harder, throw water and generally thrill better than just about anything out there...

Yes I have a son that will be 17 this year. He was born 15 days after I turned 18,lol.

My son isnt interested in boating. And I know what your saying about making them appear cool in front of friends and girls. Kind of the reason I bought him the Audi. Girls that would come would have to understand there is no shopping anywhere and nothing to do but boat and swim. The only other thing is a huge cave to explore which I have posted several pics of over the years, I wouldnt mind seeing who has the balls to go all the way back. Figure get up, give it hell all day, hit the cliffs for some jumping fun, hit a lake restaurant for lunch then, dick around on the lake, then to the local restaurant for dinner. Dick around all evening, get up on the lake by lunch the next day, boat around head in get cleaned up for dinner, take boats over to buffet restaurant on lake, spend 2 hrs watching everyone get lost on the way back in the dark, dick around that night get up and come home. Not much time to party.

It sounds like a lot of driving around on the lake time, but you've been there and I haven't. I'm interested, I'll check around and try to find a man date LOL.

As for weekends, anyone got a crystal ball to avoid the rain? I'm ready to boat, I'd say June would be great....

Again, women are okay, I just need to know a date that works for everyone.

For those that havent seen the pics, they are already here somewhere, here is my place.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/22458_101763976519822_100000586617327_48036_6362006_n.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/22458_101765509853002_100000586617327_48076_3886479_n.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/261247_238856779477207_100000586617327_896547_4555607_n.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/262283_238951662801052_100000586617327_896865_2135662_n.jpg