what in the fuk

AWW$HEEET

This horse has been beat to death, fucked, re-animated, fucked, beat to death, dug up, and fucked more times than I care to think about.

Not everybody is an e-allstar like a trolls and others on CR. They do not spend hours of their day trying to be a dick online, the actually work on their stuff or have something to race, drive, or show.

*GASP*

and yet it continues to be a problem. The obviously appropriate thing to do it keep ignoring it and then bitch about when the unresolved problem rears up...again...and again.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yet it continues to be a problem. The obviously appropriate thing to do it keep ignoring it and then bitch about when the unresolved problem rears up...again...and again.

People would not like my solution to the problem and I don't feel like seeing another "ZOMG THE MODS AND ADMINS ARE MEAN, THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS SITE TALK ABOUT CARS AND STUFFZ I WANT TO FLAME EVERYBODY AND MAKE OFFTOPIC POSTS AND SHIT" post.

I have come to realize that there is a certaint percentage that care, come to events, and want to be productive. There is the other percentage that just wants to stir the pot, post useless shit, and be a waste of bandwidth.

There are a lot of cool events on tap for this summer and I expect the useful memebers of this site will enjoy them.

Everbody else who whines, bitches and does nothing to improve this site can go play hide and go fuck yourself :)

And again, what your recommendations?

my friendly suggestions are consistency in dealing with infractions and a more laissez faire attitude. In my personal experience, the more you try and control mundane situations the more people resent and rebel. now mods trolling gabe and him being a pissy about an infraction is hilarious. espeshly when he wasnt trolling. :lol:

It one thing if you need to intervene with physical threats or what ever legit problems you've had to deal with before on CR...but let the other stuff slide.

:)

instead of editing peoples posts just explain to the newbie that hes going to get some friendly hazing and to not take it seriously.

People would not like my solution to the problem and I don't feel like seeing another "ZOMG THE MODS AND ADMINS ARE MEAN, THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS SITE TALK ABOUT CARS AND STUFFZ I WANT TO FLAME EVERYBODY AND MAKE OFFTOPIC POSTS AND SHIT" post.

I have come to realize that there is a certaint percentage that care, come to events, and want to be productive. There is the other percentage that just wants to stir the pot, post useless shit, and be a waste of bandwidth.

There are a lot of cool events on tap for this summer and I expect the useful memebers of this site will enjoy them.

Everbody else who whines, bitches and does nothing to improve this site can go play hide and go fuck yourself :)

we've been here the same amount of time....try not to get jaded. Its nothing personal.

my friendly suggestions are consistency in dealing with infractions and a more laissez faire attitude. In my personal experience, the more you try and control mundane situations the more people resent and rebel. now mods trolling gabe and him being a pissy about an infraction is hilarious. espeshly when he wasnt trolling. :lol:

It one thing if you need to intervene with physical threats or what ever legit problems you've had to deal with before on CR...but let the other stuff slide.

:)

instead of editing peoples posts just explain to the newbie that hes going to get some friendly hazing and to not take it seriously.

Now this is a nice thing to see, a useful suggestion that actually has some merit.

we've been here the same amount of time....try not to get jaded. Its nothing personal.

I try to take some ownership in making this site enjoyable for a majority of the members. It is not that I am jaded, I just want to see things stay positive and growth to occur.

For those that actually come to events and have met me that can attest to the fact I am just as big of a dumbass and random in person. I am a certified car nut that likes anything loud, fast and dangerous.

In my mind CR started out as one thing and has transformed into something much better and well rounded. The model going forward should be one that includes all who enjoy cars, racing, and things that fall within that circle of kick assness.

The downside is that in the transformation process things have happened, rules had to be made, and must be enforced. Some people don't like rules on this site, or in real life and that is just how things are. They will try to push and break those rules and don't like it when they are punished for this.

In the end this is the internet, not super serious business and if you take things to personal on this website or any other you should get a dog, cat, or hooker.

I try to take some ownership in making this site enjoyable for a majority of the members. It is not that I am jaded, I just want to see things stay positive and growth to occur.

For those that actually come to events and have met me that can attest to the fact I am just as big of a dumbass and random in person. I am a certified car nut that likes anything loud, fast and dangerous.

In my mind CR started out as one thing and has transformed into something much better and well rounded. The model going forward should be one that includes all who enjoy cars, racing, and things that fall within that circle of kick assness.

The downside is that in the transformation process things have happened, rules had to be made, and must be enforced. Some people don't like rules on this site, or in real life and that is just how things are. They will try to push and break those rules and don't like it when they are punished for this.

In the end this is the internet, not super serious business and if you take things to personal on this website or any other you should get a dog, cat, or hooker.

Pretty much sums it up.

Ummmm. No.

People with fast cars are what makes CR go 'round, so why are you still here? :D

And yet cars are discussed about 1% of the time... I try to post on here for car or gun input and there is rarely any help, then a 8 page thread on how many people want to fit Sam and tillers cock in their ass at the same time. BEAT.

You need to get BF3 it is MONEY.