VZW LOL

JaSSon

lies

http://earthsky.org/space/geomagnetic-storm-possible-on-january-21-2012-aurora-alert

If your cell phone is acting up today, blame the sun. A solar flare on January 19, 2012 produced a solar storm that should strike Earth on January 21.

Active sunspot 1401 erupted two days ago, producing an M3-class solar flare and a coronal mass ejection (CME). The CME’s expanding cloud is heading almost directly toward Earth and is due to strike today (January 21, 2012) 22:30 UTC (16:30 CST) +/- 7 hrs. That makes tonight a grand time to look for beautiful aurorae or northern lights. Since Earth and Mars are nearly in alignment now – both on one side of the sun – the expanding cloud is also headed toward Mars, due to strike on January 24.

Who talks to people anymore? If you call me Im ignoring then sending a text asking whats up.

Haha. I do the same thing. A text gets right to the point. I don't need to talk for 10 min about stupid shit. Just tell me what you want.

I fucking HATE having a conversation by text. A text gets right to the point except for when it doesn't which is anything beyond a simple single question and answer. A 30 second conversation takes much longer by text. If you actually need to have a conversation with someone it's much easier and quicker to just talk to the person.