another newbie, 91 talon awd from chillicothe

OH91AWD

Welcome. That's not looking too bad for a '91.

Please don't be one of the DSM guys that spends money on mods before maintenance though. We don't want the mad scientist to have to pull apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried.

Edited by RyM3rC
Year-punctuation fail.

Welcome. That's not looking too bad for a 91'.

Please don't be one of the DSM guys that spends money on mods before maintenance though. We don't want the mad scientist to have to pull apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried.

haha ive done alot of maitnance work to it already.. hub bearings, ball joints etc...

Welcome. I've got a 91 awd here as well. All stock for now just putting it back to where it came from the factory. What mods are done?

so far its a stock 6 bolt, pte 50 trim, pte 680cc injectors, walbro 255lph fuel pump, fmic, ported 2g manifold and o2 housing, hks exhaust, apexi safc, megan racing coilovers, ss brake lines, act 2100 street clutch. im planning a few things here in the next week or so.

That car looks like it needs a lot of work. Keep it up!

Welcome to CR.

as far as drivetrain and suspension.. its pretty sound at the moment. it does need paint and body work though.

Red 1Gs bring back memories of my old DSM. Holy crap do I miss it. In retrospect, a 1G with Big 16g (clipped) full exhaust, 550s, a tiny fmic, and intercooling piping was the most fun street car I have ever owned. Could never get it tuned well with just a S-AFC though.

Good luck with the car, and welcome