Hey Dover

Major_golf

Explain. I see you're '03, do you expect more street racing?

You're in the minority and obviously still come around if not to talk shit to Jones. Obviously you're enjoying something around here.

Might as well be.

Pretty much. I used to love the site but it's content has declined big time.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're in the minority and obviously still come around if not to talk shit to Jones. Obviously you're enjoying something around here.

No, not more street racing. I have not street raced in years and I understand the liability about allowing it to go on.

I dont mind being in the minority. Its my opinion and it is what it is . This site used to have so many cool threads that you would be hard pressed to get them all read. Now its maybe 1 or 2 a day because the rest is just fluff.

• Downvote 1

It's for the BOGO on Wings and Dime-A-Dong night

No, not more street racing. I have not street raced in years and I understand the liability about allowing it to go on.

I dont mind being in the minority. Its my opinion and it is what it is . This site used to have so many cool threads that you would be hard pressed to get them all read. Now its maybe 1 or 2 a day because the rest is just fluff.

Fluff?

:dumb:

Still curious, what's so different now as opposed to back then? Like what was being posted up back then that was so much more interesting than it is now? I'm honestly interested in knowing (and not trying to be a jerk).

What is it you are wanting to see more threads about? More people bitching and arguing or what? Do you not like being able to read threads without scrolling past 50 troll posts?

The only thing that has changed is, we no longer allow trolling posts in every fucking thread on the board. The moderation is now stable and consistent in whats allowed. If you want drama in every post then go to yellowbullet or Dovers boot camp.

What is it you are wanting to see more threads about? More people bitching and arguing or what? Do you not like being able to read threads without scrolling past 50 troll posts?

The only thing that has changed is, we no longer allow trolling posts in every fucking thread on the board. The moderation is now stable and consistent in whats allowed. If you want drama in every post then go to yellowbullet or Dovers boot camp.

LOL, guessing you're not on YellowBullet?

A long time ago to read Nazi posts by an ex-forum member... thats about it.

Yeah, I joined and quickly grew tired of it.

Wagner had his life threatened on Yellowbullet. True story.

John, you will be hard pressed to find anything cool about CR until you buy a LS1. There's your problem.

Waggs told me about that, and yes John needs the LS1.

Still curious, what's so different now as opposed to back then? Like what was being posted up back then that was so much more interesting than it is now? I'm honestly interested in knowing (and not trying to be a jerk).

How many posts are actually about cars, engines racing ect ect. How many technical how to's or info from reliable sources are on here any more?

If I remember correctly the trolling was not going on much back in the day when the site was in its first 5 years I would say. So trolling or bitching has nothing to do with it.

How many posts are actually about cars, engines racing ect ect. How many technical how to's or info from reliable sources are on here any more?

I'd gladly participate in threads like this, but I'm not one to get that type shit going. I'd like to think I'd have some good ideas, this is why I post in the tech section.