I change my oil once per year....

Sully

:gabe:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2827171921.html

Selling my 2000 328i because it is just sitting in my garage. I bought it as a weekend car but dont really need it anymore. It currently has 95,xxx, i cant give an exact number because it is still used. The car is very clean and complete. It has power everything. I have just added an ipod integration kit to the car which lets you plug in an ipod and it will show you the text on the radio. It just had an oil change on Jan 20 and will not need one for another year. Its a good car i just dont need it anymore, call/text me at (760)221-3755 or email me, for more info or pictures

http://images.craigslist.org/5N85Ic5P13G53Jf3H5c1v4780cdeda80f18de.jpg

:dumb::dumb::dumb:

BMW recommends not to change the oil in their cars for 15k miles.

Your motor will definitely not wear out during the warranty period following the manufacturer's recommended oil-change intervals.

I change my oil once per decade. After that, just keep above the minimum-line. Works most of the time, every time.

This will be pages, everyone has their own feelings on if snythetic can actually go that far / long or not. Even with great oil I've never felt comfortable going more than 5k miles on oil.

My BMW only gets an annual oil change, the last few years it's barely had 1000 miles on it in that time period :D

BMW recommends not to change the oil in their cars for 15k miles.

Yea...about that (No one does that unless you're a mom and doesn't care about the car)

This will be pages, everyone has their own feelings on if snythetic can actually go that far / long or not. Even with great oil I've never felt comfortable going more than 5k miles on oil.

My BMW only gets an annual oil change, the last few years it's barely had 1000 miles on it in that time period :D

I'll be changing my oil on my new car for the first time. Its only been 4500 miles since last oil change, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

With my E46 though, I did 10k miles and the engine was fine at 132k when I sold it. Do a blackstone oil report, it will tell you when to change it.

GLWS. Awesome cars

I'm with Andy, 5K is my limit.

INB41USEAMSOILFOR60KMILESLOLYOUGUYSSPENDTOOMUCH

Most definitely with any vehicle. I don't care if the manufacturer says that you can go 500K miles between oil changes. I'm not comfortable with that and it's just plain not smart.

in my beater car, i've been hoping for it to blow up. i went 9,968 miles on shitty 2.99/qt oil and a cheap filter between my last 2 oil changes. ill probably go another 10k just because i want that fucker to blow up and give me a reason to get rid of it.

umm, he is only going an average of 7,900 miles per change. Not horrible.

Even driving that few miles, I still wouldn't go a year without changing the oil. I only drive my car about 2,000 per year and still do 3 oil changes. Once in the spring when she comes out of hibernation. Once in middle to late summer. And then again right before hibernation. I just feel going an entire year on the same oil is not good and that is why I thought his statement was dumb.

I use Amsoil Signature 100% Synthetic along with the Amsoil extended interval filter. They recommend 1 yr/25,000 mile change intervals for normal service and 1 yr/15,000 mile change intervals for extreme service in cars that are all of the following: unmodified, in good condition, gasoline motor.

My last change in the Buick was at 1 year/22,000 miles. I guess I'm not taking very good care of my car. :confused: