Hugged and tugged out

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't bother to meet. Was out a couple of times last summer

Oh so you're that socially awkward guy that hides in the corner staring at everyone he doesn't know and usually leaves after 20 minutes of just sitting in the car? I gotcha. Nikki is old news, feel free to introduce yourself next time you're out.

Oh so you're that socially awkward guy that hides in the corner staring at everyone he doesn't know and usually leaves after 20 minutes of just sitting in the car? I gotcha. Nikki is old news, feel free to introduce yourself next time you're out.

I did, just not to you. Knew before hand I had no interest in knowing you

Fucking christ, there are like 5 people in this thread that need to take the stick out of their ass. Trolling is how this site can stay somewhat entertaining since apparently no one else has a sense of humor around here.

Here's a compromise: bring back the "old" oven, let everyone do whatever the fuck they want in the noob threads, and keep the over-moderation focused for sale threads and legitimate technical questions. I get the idea that this is supposed to be a car site first and foremost, but it's like a pissing match of who can moderate harder.

Have you seriously been here 5 years and only have 300 posts?

Someone please tell me where all this moderation is taken place. Every mod and admin can pretty much see what another has done. I dont see anything crazy going on by anyone. Nobody is on here moderating post after post or deleting thread after thread. Thread titles are changed to sold by mods which should be done by a seller, People are asked to post prices when they have forgotten, posts criticising asking prices are deleted or posts that negatively affect a sale item, such as someone saying a car looks like shit or they wouldnt pay that much. Threads are typically only closed once their purpose has been achieved such as items sold, tech questions answered. The rules have tightened up in the oven a little bit in an effort to add more people to help replenish those that move on and help get new bodies to help rent track events ect.... And then theres just the random post deleted. So someone point out where this over abundance of moderation is happening? Dont allow Gabe's one sided recount of his experience become your opinion. Gabe admittingly does stuff to get under mods skin which Cordell can attest to so certainly he's going to get more of his attention. Despite my sign up date stating 2005 I was first on here in 03 and have never been screwed around by any of the mods but then again I never went around pushing their buttons other than infuriating them with my opinion. Pm a mod over and over again with nonsense or purposely post off topic in a thread just to see a mod delete it would get anyone infracted or a pm asking you to knock it off but how often do people actually get those, oh wait not that many as its visible to all mods each time it happens to someone.

The point is if you think a mod or admin is being unfair then bring it up to someone so it can be addressed. Threads like these do not give weight to any argument and you must not feel to strongly about it if you dont say anything other than make an attempt at just a troll thread.

Edited by wnaplay

Jason stop writing novels that no one will read... You now have a three sentence max, bitchgodamn.

Aj is ugly, Steve is cute with a girls dd, I drive a Kia, jones is a nerdy fat white guy, Paul is pro trollin, James is a waste of air and should donate it to the boys and girls club.

Jason stop writing novels that no one will read... You now have a three sentence max, bitchgodamn.

Aj is ugly, Steve is cute with a girls dd, I drive a Kia, jones is a nerdy fat white guy, Paul is pro trollin, James is a waste of air and should donate it to the boys and girls club.

NO HOMO?