Hugged and tugged out

AWW$HEEET

Do any moderators go to the track and race here on columbusracing anymore? I know Jones does, and I do occasionally.. or is this turning into a "well I used to until I got married and shit..." forum now? Is that okay, being a "racing" site?

/fuelforfire

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I openly admit to fucking with Gabe, but it's been a couple weeks. Now if you want to talk about Gabe reporting a post, something that he would openly bash someone for doing, and me infracting him for it thus causing his ban last week, then hey whatever I'm an overmoderating asshole. You'll notice Gabe is the only one bitching, and Firebush and Howard are the ones going along with it thinking its funny. So again whatthefuckever, I personally think all the butthurt is hilarious. :lol:

I had been out to several of the last few track meets. I had originally planned on having a car and being at alot more, but then again I didnt plan on going just shy of bankrupt and selling everything I own either. If I am not there its either I dont have the gas money, I physically cant make it or the rare occassion I have something better to do. I have never seen Jones or Brian at a trackmeet. Although I see jones enjoys going as of last year, I am sure its not his first time but it sounds like it had been awhile.

Why not remove all the mods who really do no moderating so we can get a general consensus on what's right and what's wrong? One mod tries to keep people following the rules while another sits back and laughs the whole time. I think Anthony has picked one of each so the mods are all over the place:)

atleast jason faces the music heads up, doesnt dodge the ? and comes rite out. mike takes it for what it is, paul doesnt care to be a dick, CORDELL takes this shit cereal becuase its the only thing he has any power of in his entire life, the brian crew are here for the gang bang, jones is the troll mod, howard is so old he cant remeber he is a mod, wtf does aj do?

who the fuck are you? kindly eat my spiced load.

Im a guy that up until this past year, had participated in almost every cr meet and multiple track days, I also organized a car show at my old shop within the first few months of me joining the forum. So, my question is who the fuck are you? I think Ive only seen you at a meet once and I havent heard of anything that youve ever contributed to this forum other than retarded bullshit posts and potty humor. You stupid idiot.

Gabe, this is the Kunt who bought that rust bucket farm truck with the 305 in it and put a body lift on it and some FAT MEATS. Has that thing turned into a flower box out in your yard yet?

Actually that truck is still running very well and regularly pulls my quads to the family property without any issues, ever. And it is my daily when its snowing for a 50 mile round trip everyday. Also, there is no body lift on it at all so I dont know where you got that from. Dumbass.

LOL OH YEAH

You used to be amusing with your "troll" antics but, its kinda played out now. Maybe you should go back to lurking like the first 3 years of your membership here. Loser.

Edited by Wonderboy

atleast jason faces the music heads up, doesnt dodge the ? and comes rite out. mike takes it for what it is, paul doesnt care to be a dick, CORDELL takes this shit cereal becuase its the only thing he has any power of in his entire life, the brian crew are here for the gang bang, jones is the troll mod, howard is so old he cant remeber he is a mod, wtf does aj do?

He's the silent keeper/protector of the flame. And on occasion gives out the Dunce cap.