Hugged and tugged out

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not remove all the mods who really do no moderating so we can get a general consensus on what's right and what's wrong? One mod tries to keep people following the rules while another sits back and laughs the whole time. I think Anthony has picked one of each so the mods are all over the place:)

I knew you didn't like me :(

BTW Is it just me, or did the rampant trolling subside greatly once I was made a mod? I feel like it has seriously decreased.

I don't feel like i need edit peoples posts, or go all apeshit on people. I'll normally tell them to knock it off or fix it, and it gets handled.

Why not remove all the mods who really do no moderating so we can get a general consensus on what's right and what's wrong? One mod tries to keep people following the rules while another sits back and laughs the whole time. I think Anthony has picked one of each so the mods are all over the place:)

We have already removed the mods that do jack shit.

:gabe:

I knew you didn't like me :(

BTW Is it just me, or did the rampant trolling subside greatly once I was made a mod? I feel like it has seriously decreased.

I don't feel like i need edit peoples posts, or go all apeshit on people. I'll normally tell them to knock it off or fix it, and it gets handled.

The trolling has declined quite a bit, but I think its Scott everyone is scared of. :lol:

;)

i would say that to, but he has been trying to ban me all week.. even promised he is going to so i cant add him. but he really hasnt let it go to his head.

I say we do a fantasy draft between the admins. Then meet at roosters and have a wing off!

mm chicken wingssss

I completely understand the need for people to look for, and then try to bend the edge of the rules. It's just built into a lot of people I am surrounded by, almost on a daily basis. Some people just naturally experiment pushing boundaries. Hell, sometimes it is even a sign of future leadership skills just waiting to grow within them.

Of course, those people are all under 5 years old.