Daughter gets owned by pissed dad

oh8sti

All these people bitching that what he did was wrong or over the top quite being pussies! He said she did this shit 3months ago. It obviously wasn't this drastic and it didn't work. And for the people that say she's his slave, did you listen to where they have a cleaning lady?

I think the guy is justified and right and I like what I saw! Fucking kids these days.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I would have shot the computer, I would have certainly taken it away for a very long time, if not indefinitely, if she had a smart phone, sorry honey, thats getting downgraded, and if she was 18, you got it so bad, OK, you have one week to bounce out.

If they have a cleaning lady they are not short for money, my guess is she has gotten everything she wants whenver she wants close to her whole life and now her dad is pissed off because she is a whiney little bitch, she is probably like one of those stupid cunts off of "my super sweet 16".

Yeah, I deal with kids all day. I'm giving the dad the benefit of the doubt because he knows the history of the situation. She sounds like he has quite a few chores, but nothing unreasonable, unhealthy or unsafe. She may have earned those chores with previous behavior. I've got a buddy trying to get control of a 14 year old daughter who is completely bug nuts rebellious. Her decisions are going to get her killed, this guy may be in a similar situation.

Oh, and I'm an IT guy, and I pay for my own software.

what cheap ass cleaning lady do you have? Ours does everything

Obviously the same type as the guy in the vid as his daughter said she still has to clean up and do laundry. My coworker and parents have the same kind as we have too...

Or ever. Our 18 year old son is slowly getting through that. He treats his mom (my wife) like a piece of shit. He knows better than to do that with me though.

That's your wife. According to the vows you took, your wife>your kids. IF I was in your shoes, I'd slap the fuck out of the kid who treated my wife "like shit", no matter what his age. And if he was 18+ and did like it- hit the fucking bricks kid.

You have 18 years to get it right, or at least set them on the right path. If he/she still fucked after then, it is what it is. Let them figure out their way.

The cleaning lady appears to be mom and she referred to her by actual name. My issue with this is if you raise your kid by todays standards than you have to understand that todays kids arent kids from 30 years ago. They are treated and met with more adult situations, emotions and you cant be surprised when they want to be treated with more adult style of respect or even act more like an adult. Let them know they are still kids and there are rules and they need to show respect but I think that this guy is a hippocrite in his own house. If your going to force kids to do chores than that kid should have known from the time she was able to do them why in fact her parents were having her do them. It doesnt appear to be the case. I dont get treating you kid like and adult and then be surprised when they act like one. And I am taking certain liberties without knowing exactly how he treats his child.

I don't feel the public display was really necessary, others might feel like it proves a point but this kind of display can honestly be harmful to her development. But going off what he claims she is a spoiled little brat so whatever.

But kids are spoiled, and its only going to get worse. Can't wait till they grow up and continue to help f$%* this country up even more.

Cleaning ladies are not expensive you dumb asses.

And you have to clean before they come over. They clean the annoying stuff not pick up laundry organize laundry etc. More like blinds base boards windows light fixtures etc.

Subtle "never had chores as a kid" post