Sucks if you just ordered a TT-RS

CRed05

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ultimate burn

Thats how much my front tires cost. But in all honesty, do you feel better making fun of others ignorance or their grammatical errors?

You forgot to Capitalize the U in what I presume was originally intended to be a sentence. Oh, and you forgot the period as well.

:gabe:

Stock LS1 LOL

Yes, stock ls1. This is the same car I got about 13 days ago. The same car I received, all stock. But then again it could be an LS2 or LQ4. Maybe it could be my little secret. It's a Vg30DETT, 2JZ. I'm using a JDM B16b as my alternator with an electric supercharger off eBay. One of those Iac chips that add 50'hp. Lowered 4 inches with 20 inch vette wheels and your local park bench seat as my downforce. I have a Bugatti Veyron W16 as my backup engine in my buddies garage in new Rome. Btw my tires are 415-30 on those 20s. And instead of a license plate I have a parachute. I'll deploy it after 37 mph just to be a ricer. Me and Andrew Bynum have the same $20,000 body kit. The difference is he created the discount double check, and I taught him how to upload videos to Facebook.