Car Shipping Recommendations

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a few days vacation and cannonball that bitch back to C-Bus. It's just a car; a little rain and snow won't do anything to it that a decent detail won't take care of. The trip and related stories will add to it's value to you.

Nice pickup man!

Coupe, Prestige package, Ibis White, and black interior. Add ons include carbon fiber inlays and the sports rear differential.

:fuckyeah::fuckyeah::fuckyeah::fuckyeah::fuckyeah::fuckyeah::fuckyeah:

EDIT, that looks like a bunch of homos holding hands

:fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah:

I'll give another +1 for Pilot, in case they are an option for you or anyone else in the future. Always extremely professional. The 1 car that I was involved with that they damaged in all of the years of working with them, they took care of the situation 100% the correct way. Accidents happen, it's how the company takes care of the situation that makes a stand out company versus a mediocre one. Pilot is an outstanding company to deal with. The damage was very minor body damage, so nothing that was a huge issue to begin with.

I get not wanting to wait that long, but I don't have any expierence with the other companies.

If my car looked like that, I would want my liscence plate blurred out as well.

Not sure if serious?

If serious, that's a prototype car that someone got a 'spy shot' of. And the spy photogs are usually 'nice' enough to usually blur out license plates and peoples faces. The car companies usually put some kind of 'camo' on the cars to hide the body lines.

Not sure if serious?

If serious, that's a prototype car that someone got a 'spy shot' of. And the spy photogs are usually 'nice' enough to usually blur out license plates and peoples faces. The car companies usually put some kind of 'camo' on the cars to hide the body lines.

Are you sure? My first thought when I saw it was that it was one of those cars where the owner has had those "Sharpie" graphics done on it. Hold on and I'll see if I can get some pics to show you what I mean.

Edit: Here's one - it's the Lambo that came to mind when I saw that S5 he posted.

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/11/12/sl-1.jpg

Edit 2: Here's another:

http://www.odditycentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/sharpie-painted-car6-550x412.jpg

If you Google "Sharpie car art" a bunch of stuff comes up.