Honda CBR 600 F2

Hoblick

1992 Honda CBR 600 F2

the bike is a salvage bike, i got it from a friend who never ended up doing anything with it, and now im not gonna do anything with it, besides part it out if i dont sell it outright, i just need the space in my garage. There is no title for the bike, you could probably get it titled, you would have to get it fixed up and get it inspected though. or however that works... i never got a title and he didnt either his dad got it from some salvage place a long time ago, and it has just sat in his barn.

would be a great track bike, stunt bike, parts bike, or use the motor and make a sick go kart!

everything that is there is straight from what i can see. the tail plastics have some cracks, tank is in great shape.

i have heard it run on occasions, and it has just sat in his barn for a year or 2, we tried starting it the other day, and it fired up then stalled real quick, we kept trying to start it, and it wants to start up, but the carbs need cleaned petty bad since it sat for so long.

there is no battery in it

its got a vance and hines exhaust on it, and thats about all i can tell is modified.

if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

im asking $700 OBO, i will consider some trades so if you think you got something i might like let me know.

its not a beauty, but it is only $700 obo..

SL371008.jpg

SL371009.jpg

SL371010.jpg