You know you're a "car guy" if.....

Protection

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys should make some more chris farley 1994 movie jokes

a lot of people go to school for 7 years.....

....................... :yuno:

....................... :yuno:

They're called Doctors :gabe:

Idk why my shit shows up so damn small constantly... you know what thats like don't you Phil????

because its small, thats the card you were delt. lil fella, and i dont know what that looks like, im a big man trapped in a lil dudes body:fuckyeah:

I've been using armor all for years bro. Won't take "a couple of months" more like ten years, maybe.

LOLOLOL okay bro.

It's not like I've actually looked at the chemical compounds of what ArmorAll contains, it's not like I've done my fair research and bought thousands of dollars in products for my personal use.

Oh no, I'm completely stupid. You're right.

Well, in case you were wondering, education time. Armor All contains silicon, which blocks the chemicals that are released in vinyl (breathing). With those chemicals getting blocked, you will break down that product alot faster.

The breathing I'm referring to is actually the process of the vinyl failing. What I mean by that is PVC pipe and a vinyl air mattress is basically the same material the difference is the plasticizers that make it flexible. What is happening is the plastizers are leaching out, which explains why over time plastics get hard and brittle.

Doesn't it seem you have to apply ArmorAll more frequent ever time? Well, maybe you don't..because you're oblivious to basically anything.

This is why I'm a firm believer in water based products, just like 303 Aerospace Protectant. Which actually CONTAINS 40 SPF that will protect your dash, not destroy it.

PS - Have fun looking through the windshield and seeing half your dash as you're driving down the highway because it's reflective as shit.

-Good Day.

LOLOLOL okay bro.

It's not like I've actually looked at the chemical compounds of what ArmorAll contains, it's not like I've done my fair research and bought thousands of dollars in products for my personal use.

Oh no, I'm completely stupid. You're right.

Well, in case you were wondering, education time. Armor All contains silicon, which blocks the chemicals that are released in vinyl (breathing). With those chemicals getting blocked, you will break down that product alot faster.

The breathing I'm referring to is actually the process of the vinyl failing. What I mean by that is PVC pipe and a vinyl air mattress is basically the same material the difference is the plasticizers that make it flexible. What is happening is the plastizers are leaching out, which explains why over time plastics get hard and brittle.

Doesn't it seem you have to apply ArmorAll more frequent ever time? Well, maybe you don't..because you're oblivious to basically anything.

This is why I'm a firm believer in water based products, just like 303 Aerospace Protectant. Which actually CONTAINS 40 SPF that will protect your dash, not destroy it.

PS - Have fun looking through the windshield and seeing half your dash as you're driving down the highway because it's reflective as shit.

-Good Day.

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH

Sell him armor all products.