You know you're a "car guy" if.....

Protection

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey whats the deal with this summer? can we make a trip down and get some work in ?

But of course.

If you come on a thursday, pretty much everything fast in the city is at Edgewater for Thursday Night Lights and the crowning of KoS.

Roll action happens before and after... roll action alone can be had other nights of the week/weekend, with me being dependant upon being allowed to borrow my balls from the boss's purse.

But of course.

If you come on a thursday, pretty much everything fast in the city is at Edgewater for Thursday Night Lights and the crowning of KoS.

Roll action happens before and after... roll action alone can be had other nights of the week/weekend, with me being dependant upon being allowed to borrow my balls from the boss's purse.

ummmm, we need to schedule something for a sat nite.. last time we came down was funny as hell. you guys dont argue like we argue.

ummmm, we need to schedule something for a sat nite.. last time we came down was funny as hell. you guys dont argue like we argue.

yea, and last time you guys came out, the fastest guys didnt... though from what i remember, seems like the biker-boyz did... :dumb:

yea, and last time you guys came out, the fastest guys didnt... though from what i remember, seems like the biker-boyz did... :dumb:

we were down on the "fastest" cars ??? we had our #1 gangsta out there laying the dick to your "fast" cars. the white vett was putting it down, and our bike crew steam roll'd you gus( even tough we stole the brake) such good arguing. classic, we shall do it again

we were down on the "fastest" cars ??? we had our #1 gangsta out there laying the dick to your "fast" cars. the white vett was putting it down, and our bike crew steam roll'd you gus( even tough we stole the brake) such good arguing. classic, we shall do it again

I know you brought fast cars down, and fast bikes... I'm just saying most from CSS didnt go, but a few fast-ish cars showed up (Rays blue camaro (which is now running 9s) and Kents gunmetal evo).... so you get the props... but from what I was told, I though the bikes hardly pulled at all, if any, on the evo... but yea, the arguing was 'classic'

I know you brought fast cars down, and fast bikes... I'm just saying most from CSS didnt go, but a few fast-ish cars showed up (Rays blue camaro (which is now running 9s) and Kents gunmetal evo).... so you get the props... but from what I was told, I though the bikes hardly pulled at all, if any, on the evo... but yea, the arguing was 'classic'

the blue camaro is sick i love that car. he was super cool to.

You guys coming down would def be fun:

CSS top 15 from 2011 (KOS attendees bolded)

Top 15:

1)8.85 at 153 - BES Stroked Nova 98 Camaro Beech Bend

2)9.33 @ 148mph 87 grand national 8-2=turbobuick beach bend

3)9.42 @ 151.07 - StreetThisMX6 (aka..StreetThisEVO) - 06 EVO IX - D42

4)9.77@143.38 Blue99LSXbody 99 Z28 Lucas oil raceway <- Ray with the camaro you raced before new engine/bigger shot

5)9.960 @ 137.9 -WhiteT- 87 Buick T-Type- beech bend

6)10.00@138.65- Slvrbackls1- 98 T/A- E20

7)10.10@138 - Ackbar- Old Stang- Kilkare

8)10.29 @ 142.x - SloRice - 04 Evo-Tristate <-- car sold

9)10.33 @ 133.9 - faStE-R - 89 240sx- e2o

10)10.412 @ 131.61 Speed Kills - '55 Chevy, Edgewater

11)10.67 @ 128.46 - ybe2fast - 97 supra - E20

12)10.81 @ 126.38 - Evil8 - 01 Z28 - Kilkare

13)10.83@125.66 - ForceFed - Trailblazer SS - Edgewater

14)11.22 @138-Dark-one-93 Rx-7-E20

15)11.29 @ 122 - 95civic2005 - 01 camaro - edgewater

i got better things to do on that day.....:gabe:

I wasn't talking to you, but that's cool. I'm pretty sure if you and I were to go for cash it hurt a lot less if I just handed you the money and came up with a lame excuse why I couldn't go. :lolguy:

Then dont act like a ricer, ricer.

And "calling out" someone to an autox race, is about as ricetastic as it gets... "I can beat you in the twisties!!!"

Not really.

To each is to their own, but Auto-X and Track is where actual drivers can show their skill.

Shifting and romping on the car on a dig or pull is literally a joke IMO.

Obviously you never rode or drove in a BMW, but it shines in the curves.

Not really.

To each is to their own, but Auto-X and Track is where actual drivers can show their skill.

1) I agree that racing, competitely, on a track takes more skills, than stracing. You should know who you are talking to.

2) The fact is, you made a fucking autox callout, in response to stracing callouts, where faster cars are talking. The non-ricer response, is not to respond, or tuck tail.

3) You're a complete retard if you think drag racing is a joke. You clearly have no appreciation, or driving knowledge, of what it takes to pilot a FAST car, competitively, down the 1320. Makes you look like another idiot ricer to thinks it is "easy" to run 9-10second passes, just because you have the HP/weight to do so.

4) I may have driven, competitively, more BMWs than you, including the 328i that I used to own. (see point 1)

5) Thank you for further proving my point, ricer.

Not really.

Obviously you never rode or drove in a BMW, but it shines in the curves.

That's what I used to think. Driver skill makes a HUGE difference getting a car off the line, as does hitting your shifts correctly. Different kind of driving than autox for sure.

If we were all driving AWD autos then it would be different.

1) I agree that racing, competitely, on a track takes more skills, than stracing. You should know who you are talking to.

2) The fact is, you made a fucking autox callout, in response to stracing callouts, where faster cars are talking. The non-ricer response, is not to respond, or tuck tail.

3) You're a complete retard if you think drag racing is a joke. You clearly have no appreciation, or driving knowledge, of what it takes to pilot a FAST car, competitely, down the 1320. Makes you look like another idiot ricer to thinks it is "easy" to run 9-10second passes, just because you have the HP/weight to do so.

4) thank for further proving my point.

1) Good. I could care less who I talk to TBH. I don't know you, you don't know me.

2) Oh wow, faster cars...congrats. It goes to show that alot of people really only do care about HP

3) Where did I ever say Drag Racing was a joke? It obviously takes skill to power and car with HP capable of running those times. On the street though it's completely different. Drag racing never appealed, nor it will ever appeal to me.

4) Congrats. You won the E war. Continue on with your day.