You know you're a "car guy" if.....

Protection

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is 6 ft 4 and knows "black Phil " (his words not mine) cower from him in parking lots YOU DICKS

Not generally, but I have noticed a small correlation between some people's posts and not having good fulfilling lives. So they hop on the Internet and become 6'6" 250 pound martial artists with they're e-jabs and so called insults.

Truth is I'm sort of quiet and soft spoken until you get to know me. Once you get to know me you'll realize half the things I posted are contradictory to the individual I actually am. I just also happen to come off with a tough "don't fuck with that guy" demeanor because of my size. I'm actually really friendly. And I occasionally give bums cash.

I stalked your facebook page and Im pretty sure I met you before playing flag football.

Didnt realize you were on here. Playing in the spring at sports Ohio. Be there :fuckyeah:

Yeah, which one were you? Obviously I was prob the only one there that resembled an athlete. JK I was there with Brandon and Dover.