New guy here.

DTM Brian

Are you ever nervous driving up and down?

Not really,

A number of CR members have watched me time and time again drive up and down it.

eeeh i dont know ..there has been a few times when you had a heavy diesel up there that got a little sketchy when it was trying to lift it :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a tune.

For real though I really do, can you PM me with prices? I may also be interested in your next dyno day if you're having one soon just to see where my car is at currently first.

He's having a LSX dyno day here soon. I've been wanting my GTO re tuned as well before that event.

I want a tune.

For real though I really do, can you PM me with prices? I may also be interested in your next dyno day if you're having one soon just to see where my car is at currently first.

Its always easiest to contact brian at his website(has his email and phone number) he's always busy in the shop so doesn't get on cr as much :lol:

But you can't go wrong with brian at dyno tune. Top notch, very professional and one funny little guy .

The lsx dyno day is may 12th(I'm not speaking for brian but in the past if u came to the dyno day and then later came for a tune he would hook you up on a price since u just got on the dyno)

His website I think is dynotunemotorsports.com. its in his sig

Its always easiest to contact brian at his website(has his email and phone number) he's always busy in the shop so doesn't get on cr as much :lol:

But you can't go wrong with brian at dyno tune. Top notch, very professional and one funny little guy .

The lsx dyno day is may 12th(I'm not speaking for brian but in the past if u came to the dyno day and then later came for a tune he would hook you up on a price since u just got on the dyno)

Gotcha, I actually think I spoke with him before last time I was on leave with my car....probably about a year and a half ago though. I will get in touch with him, thanks!

Yea, those ramps look awfully steep in that position.

With the ramps lowered you can get just about anything on there. Sometimes a few 2x4's at the end of the ramps are needed. I have had several Vettes and Mustangs laying in the weeds and was able to get them on the dyno. All it takes is a little extra care and attention. :)

Gotcha, I actually think I spoke with him before last time I was on leave with my car....probably about a year and a half ago though. I will get in touch with him, thanks!

Im about to head to the Dyno here in a little bit I will let him know your wanting a tune. If you'd like text me and I can give you his number.

With the ramps lowered you can get just about anything on there. Sometimes a few 2x4's at the end of the ramps are needed. I have had several Vettes and Mustangs laying in the weeds and was able to get them on the dyno. All it takes is a little extra care and attention. :)

Mikes C5Z made it on, so I'd think that most will. I just want you to drive Eric's coupe on there once with the seat all of the way back.........