Apple Pie

Buck531

I've heard about it.. never had it. the moonshine with apple cider, an apple and a cinnamon stick. I'm sure you drunks on here have had it. The dude at the drive-thru I go to said his buddy can get a quart for $30.

I've heard it will fuck you up VERY good and tastes awesome. Anyone ever had it?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make your own, just get Everclear

1 qt. Everclear

1 gal. Apple Juice

1 gal. Cider, apple

7 sticks Cinnamon Stick

800 g (4 Cups) Sugar

If you made that much (which is a fucking ton).. how long does it last?

If you made that much (which is a fucking ton).. how long does it last?

No Clue...

When our room maked Caribou Lou last weekend,

We had a 1.5 gals of Pinapple Juice

Fifth (750mL) of Malibu Rum

Fifth of 151

With us 4, and probably 4 others drinking a couple cups here and there...we went through it in a night.

I'm assuming you can scale that down, I never had that particular recipe. The only "apple pie" we made was for a 9 hole shot event and we used a fifth of goldschlager and apple pucker....shit was so good you could have a cup of it and enjoy it.

Kentucky. Unless you know someone in the military that will get you some on base. Dont get it from WV, they only allow it in 151 proof these days. To my knowledge Ohio still doesnt allow it but i hardly ever go to liquor stores so its worth asking. But you want the 190 proof either way. One batch takes 1.5 or 2 of the 5th size bottles depending on how much you want it to burn on the way down.

My recipe is:

2 gallons of apple cider

1 gallon of apple juice

1/4 cup of brown sugar

- Boil that for an hour

- Cool, then add

2 quarts of 190, or 3 quarts of 150 proof

- Drain into quart mason jars and add a cinnamon stick to each jar

- Wait 3 or 4 days at least before drinking

My last batch I got about 3 gallons from.

for the real stuff make some apple mash out of about 3 cords of apple, add yeast and ferment in a air tight 5 gallon bucket for about 7 days then distill. You can find a lot of resources on brewing moonshine.

My personal favorite is.....

http://www.hillbillystills.com/Default.asp

for the real stuff make some apple mash out of about 3 cords of apple, add yeast and ferment in a air tight 5 gallon bucket for about 7 days then distill. You can find a lot of resources on brewing moonshine.

My personal favorite is.....

http://www.hillbillystills.com/Default.asp

But that would be illegal :ninja:

Yep, like the stuff. My father-in-law makes it all the time. He is good friends with the guy that has the Moonshine license in Licking County. He normally is given the shine that ended up a little stronger than the guy normally sells. Easy to make, but will take a whole lot to really mess you up. But it does taste good.