Where to take a riding class?

justmyluck

It is pricey.. But they were able to get me in the class in 2 weeks.. and its well worth the money IMO..

You ride their buel's too..

Sounds pretty legit I was thinking about getting mine within the next year, I'll have to keep them in mind for sure.

It is pricey.. But they were able to get me in the class in 2 weeks.. and its well worth the money IMO..

You ride their buel's too..

350 bucks really? the ohio msf course is what 25 bucks and they ALSO provide you with a bike...

sucksssss... worth it to take the ohio msf course..fills up quick so if you cant get a day you want just show up as a walk on, a ton of people dont show. my mom and brother did this at the first and second session few years back

When I went to get my license the Ohio course was backed up 6 months. Back in 06-07. The adfarrow course had someone back out and I was able to get right In.

And the give you the bikes to ride at ad farrow.

350$ is well spent on good knowledge if youve never ridden before.

If you take the class with the BMV they will provide you a motorcycle to use. I would absolutely recommend taking the Ohio Rider course. Nothing against the Harley coarse other than the fact it is more than 10 times the price for the exact same thing. If you're planning on buying a Harley and they will credit the cost of the course toward your purchase, then maybe. Otherwise go with the Ohio Rider course.

I walked on the MO class on my second attempt. It's easy to schedule an appointment for whenever but try to walk on when you have the time free. Both times i went there were open slots. Just show up about 15 minutes early and tell them you're there to try to get a walk-in slot. It used to be first come first served but now they do a drawing to keep dirt-heads from crying as much.