Finished ccw class v. now what?

Ramsey

Yep, just made an appointment for April 16 downtown. I'm thinking about calling Delaware and seeing what the wait is for them and maybe cancelling with Franklin.

I didn't take my class this weekend with you did I? At Survival Tactics in Reynoldsburg?

I got mine last month from Franklin. Called on Tuesday scheduled for the following Wednesday at 8:30am. Showed up when they opened at 8:00 and got right in. They called me Thursday morning to say "Come put up your new license"

Yep, just made an appointment for April 16 downtown. I'm thinking about calling Delaware and seeing what the wait is for them and maybe cancelling with Franklin.

I didn't take my class this weekend with you did I? At Survival Tactics in Reynoldsburg?

Nope, took mine in grove city. I called deleware, best they had was the 12th.

I just scheduled mine this morning for the closest date they had, which was April 16th :dumb:

Thats good though, means they are swamped with applications. Or I guess it could mean they cut back staff.