1. Run into glass door 2. Break nose 3. Profit??

justinwebb

"the plaintiff's lawyer says that any markings that were on the glass are insufficient, saying his "client is an octogenarian. She sees well, but she did not see any glass.”

Irony is thick in this sentence. I wonder if she still drives? WTF was she going to the Apple store for anyway? I mean if she can't see a fucking wall with standard hieght safety stickers plastered across it, I doubt she's going to see the screen on an iPad.

A few years back we cut out a section of parking lot 12' wide and 14' deep and few hundred feet long then the contractor put up the orange construction fence. An old lady walked up to it as we were at the truck eating lunch, walked past the fencing, got to the edge and looked down, then out of nowhere proceeded to try and step from one side of the trench to the other. She sued and won.

A few years back we cut out a section of parking lot 12' wide and 14' deep and few hundred feet long then the contractor put up the orange construction fence. An old lady walked up to it as we were at the truck eating lunch, walked past the fencing, got to the edge and looked down, then out of nowhere proceeded to try and step from one side of the trench to the other. She sued and won.

12' wide and she tried to "step" over it?

:lolguy:

14ft deep?!?! thats a hell of a fall, stupid bitch should have died for her stupidity.

wonder if its the same woman from the 90's that spilled coffee on herself and burnt herself but sued McDonalds and won...

I remember this being a topic of discussion in one of my college classes. If you look at all the facts its really not all that ridiculous. I can't remember the deets anymore.

I remember this being a topic of discussion in one of my college classes. If you look at all the facts its really not all that ridiculous. I can't remember the deets anymore.

Fresh coffee = hot. Spill said coffee on yourself = burnt skin. Seems logical...

-Marc

Guest CARkid
I didnt know old people moved that quickly honestly.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA no joke!!!! this story made me lol

Fail. I really hope she loses... I don't understand how the stupidity of people can turn into making money.

People are just out to make a buck for not doing anything. One of the biggest ways is mal-practice suits which drives up healthcare costs for everyone. Some lawsuits are necessary, but there are a LOT now a days that are senseless